Madonna: "All of your faves are dead lol but I'm still standing"

Started by 4 fucking k, December 09, 2016, 08:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Quote from: TAE! on December 10, 2016, 10:42:33 AM
Surprised she didn't mention Li and Lefteye.

!!!!!!!

I was waiting for her to name check them too.  :dead:

TRY.It.AGAIN

Wasn't...nvm.

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

JRocka

i don't think she meant it as shade..she called all the legends and basically she's the only crypt keeper alive i don't see the big deal prob just how she worded it

Almost

Quote from: Pearls on December 10, 2016, 08:32:45 AM
Quote from: K♚NG. on December 10, 2016, 03:46:59 AM
In her defense they were done before they died so what she said kinda hold weight a bit.

Except Tupac.

I think that's bc they had the decency to bow out before they became the walking definition of late. Vadge is the only one still trend hopping trying to compete with the new class...and looking a moldy fool while doing so.

Eternal Bell

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on December 10, 2016, 08:39:57 AM
I'm still crying at this list

They're DEAD XXCCCCCCC not flops
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvsx

Freemala Harris

Still screaming

Not queen still standing like its a Final Destination movie

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Almost on December 10, 2016, 03:54:40 PM
In her defense they were done before they died so what she said kinda hold weight a bit.

Except Tupac.

I think that's bc they had the decency to bow out before they became the walking definition of late. Vadge is the only one still trend hopping trying to compete with the new class...and looking a moldy fool while doing so.

Ur right. Moo is in the same boat. Thanks for reminding me.

Jon

Prince didn't bow out gracefully from music. Michael didn't have a decent album since Dangerous when he passed. Whitney...well we know. All she was trying to say was that she's very lucky and blessed to still be here and have a career still despite all her naysayers.

yummy

Quote from: Jonovan on December 10, 2016, 04:12:07 PM
All she was trying to say was that she's very lucky and blessed to still be here and have a career still despite all her naysayers.

It would've made more sense to say that instead of reading off her peers' obituaries.

JRocka

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 10, 2016, 04:19:04 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on December 10, 2016, 04:12:07 PM
All she was trying to say was that she's very lucky and blessed to still be here and have a career still despite all her naysayers.

It would've made more sense to say that instead of reading off her peers' obituaries.

i hate you  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Pearls on December 10, 2016, 04:06:58 PM
Quote from: Almost on December 10, 2016, 03:54:40 PM

Except Tupac.

Ur right. Moo is in the same boat. Thanks for reminding me.

:nowgorl: