Nene On Fixing Damaged Relationship w/ Castmates; Porsha & Kenya Ain't With It

Started by M-Rocka, August 19, 2019, 02:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/08/17/nene-leakes-fixing-relationships-rhoa-cast-mates-season-12/

QuoteNeNe Leakes is making a fresh start with her co-stars in Real Housewives of Atlanta's season 12. She was feuding with most of the cast following an explosive season 11 reunion show where she ended up unfollowing all of the other ladies on social media. But NeNe's making an effort to repair things as time has helped heal her wounds and let her cool off. "The ladies from RHOA are happy NeNe is doing so well and feel she really has been going out of her way to fix relationships and get to a good place," a source close to the cast tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

"They found her reach outs very sincere. Kandi (Burruss) and Cynthia (Bailey) specifically felt something deeper was going on there and missed her friendship. They were both sincerely worried about NeNe as they felt she hadn't been herself. They both feel like she's been making an effort and are confident they will be more than cordial before the season ends," our insider continues. Kandi, 43, confirmed to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that she and NeNe are in a good place at the moment. We caught up with her at Beautycon LA on Aug. 10 and asked if she and NeNe have mended fences. "Yes, which is shocking but I am getting along with NeNe right now, which is something that...NeNe is trying to work on some relationships in the group. We'll see how it goes. She's putting forth effort, but everybody has to meet each other halfway," Kandi told us.

NeNe, 51, and Cynthia Bailey, 52, had a major falling out in the season 11 finale when former (and now current) cast member Kenya Moore, 48, showed up to Cynthia's cocktail launch party. NeNe felt betrayed that no one had warned her and it caused a serious feud. Cynthia told us EXCLUSIVELY in July that, "I think the time and the space apart has been good for us both to kind of sit with ourselves and just — I think the time apart has been healthy for both of us."
Cynthia added, "In terms of our friendship, I don't ever see us being the way it was, but I definitely — I love her. I definitely would love to be cordial, we roll in the same circle, and to have a good time. NeNe is a good time. There's nothing like fun NeNe. That's the only one that I'm fine for, the NeNe that makes me laugh. I'll take that NeNe all day long. It's Nay Nay that I don't like! I love NeNe!"

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/08/18/porsha-williams-kenya-moore-nene-leakes-feud-biggest-drama-rhoa-season-12/

QuoteSeason 12 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta is bound to be a dramatic one. Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams still aren't getting along with NeNe Leakes, and their feud will continue to play out on the upcoming season of their reality show. "Kenya and Porsha will never see eye to eye with NeNe. This season feels like Kenya and Porsha versus NeNe," a source close to the show's production tells HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY.
Don't worry about any of them quitting the show entirely due to the arguing, though. "They all seem to tolerate one another as employees, but that's it," the insider said, adding, "A lot of the drama and fighting will center around these three ladies going at it constantly."

The feud is said to be so intense that other cast members can't stay out of it, either. "Eva Marcille even gets involved in their conflict, which led NeNe not to speak with her at one point, too," the source dished. A reconciliation between these three costars is pretty much out of the question. "NeNe has no interest in repairing much with them, but the same can be said for Kenya and Porsha," the insider noted, adding, "This season is gearing up to be really, really good." A massive feud does make for great television!

Not Team Pretty each tugging at Moose's mane while she's recovering from depression.

Kalifornia.

Nene is so full of shit. She knows she's not the "Queen" anymore and it's eating her up.

She can't take the fact that Porsha & Kenya have become a bigger draw than her.

She has to make up with the other girls. Being on the outs with them would not be good for her position on the show.

Drogon

Quote from: Kalifornia on August 19, 2019, 02:40:34 PM
Nene is so full of shit. She knows she's not the "Queen" anymore and it's eating her up.

She has to make up with the other girls. Being on the outs with them would not be good for her position on the show.

All of this

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kalifornia on August 19, 2019, 02:40:34 PM

I swear May

>>>>>><<<<<<

It's like what CLAWdia said about her in season 7. Her desire to be the HBIC is driving her crazy. She always wants to mark her territory and let it be known she's the OG.

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

Kandi is so full of shit

"Forgiveness! Everybody meet half way!"

But caused a whole fall out with a friend over being jealous of Nene's friendship with her. I seriously can't with this girl

M-Rocka

Kalifornia.

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssssssssss

I LIKED Kween during Celeb Big Brother

But I guess it turns out that was only because I loathed Tamar more :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 02:57:28 PM
s

Kandi is so full of shit

But caused a whole fall out with a friend over being jealous of Nene's friendship with her. I seriously can't with this girl
Well that girl ain't on the cast anymore so at this rate, yeah...she's fired.  :feelinmyself:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 19, 2019, 03:05:44 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 02:57:28 PM
s

Kandi is so full of shit

Well that girl ain't on the cast anymore so at this rate, yeah...she's fired.  :feelinmyself:
sssssssssss

Oh yea?! Well I can't wait for Nene to backstab them and have Kenya sitting at home for another seas'

Mending fences!
:feelinmyself: