The Prancing Elites

Started by SUPREME, July 05, 2015, 10:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

July 05, 2015, 09:46:23 PM #60 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:47:19 PM by Herb.
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 05, 2015, 09:45:04 PM
Quote from: Herb. on July 05, 2015, 09:36:11 PM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 05, 2015, 09:34:57 PM
Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 05, 2015, 09:28:30 PM
Family isn't everything.

>>>><<<<

sure isnt
Are you angry with them or something?

yeah just a bit
I can tell.

Some of these posts are kind of aggressive.

And that's fine. Like I said, no one can choose their family. And let's be real, sometimes family knows how to push your buttons more than anyone else. :plzstop: :plzstop:

SUPREME

Quote from: Herb. on July 05, 2015, 09:44:09 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on July 05, 2015, 09:38:30 PM
sdddddddddd

i only truly want(ed) acceptance from my best friend.

I feel like that's one type of relationship that is a true test of acceptance. probably wouldve hated everything if that bitch damned me to hell TBH.

family sometimes will say it's fine, but won't really truly accept it. they may only say they do because they love you.
And that's what family is supposed to do IMO. Even if they have their own beliefs and reservations, creating that environment of tolerance is key. And being respectful or your decisions in life. And not trying to persuade you one way or another. That's their job.

And I agree, my best friend's input is crucial to me as well. I literally contact her before any big move I make. Not because I need her approval per se, but because I know she'll give me a balance between what I want to do and reality. That's her job as a best friend. Not to simply say "yassssssssssssssss" at every fucking thing I do or want to do. :dead: And I do the same for her.  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love that woman :stressed:

i just don't agree with the fact that sometimes people will accept you only because of love

if that's the case don't concern yourself with me at all

but that's another topic

:bvy:

Herb.

Quote from: SUPREME on July 05, 2015, 09:47:18 PM
sdddddddddd

I feel like that's one type of relationship that is a true test of acceptance. probably wouldve hated everything if that bitch damned me to hell TBH.

family sometimes will say it's fine, but won't really truly accept it. they may only say they do because they love you.
And that's what family is supposed to do IMO. Even if they have their own beliefs and reservations, creating that environment of tolerance is key. And being respectful or your decisions in life. And not trying to persuade you one way or another. That's their job.

And I agree, my best friend's input is crucial to me as well. I literally contact her before any big move I make. Not because I need her approval per se, but because I know she'll give me a balance between what I want to do and reality. That's her job as a best friend. Not to simply say "yassssssssssssssss" at every fucking thing I do or want to do. :dead: And I do the same for her.  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i just don't agree with the fact that sometimes people will accept you only because of love

but that's another topic

Well just as you crave tolerance as an individual, you can't expect others to bend their individual beliefs and stances just for you. Is that really fair? That wouldn't be tolerant on your end IMO.

Their job is to love you as your family. Not agree with every thing you do.

&#8743; &#8744; &#8745; &#8746;

Getting back to the op, I think Feminine gays get such a bad rep because they aren't afraid of being themselves. It reminds me of the notion that Blacks (men and women) have to mold themselves to appear less threatening when in the presence of white people.

SUPREME

July 05, 2015, 09:51:23 PM #64 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:51:49 PM by SUPREME
Quote from: Herb. on July 05, 2015, 09:48:54 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on July 05, 2015, 09:47:18 PM
sdddddddddd

but that's another topic

Well just as you crave tolerance as an individual, you can't expect others to bend their individual beliefs and stances just for you. Is that really fair? That wouldn't be tolerant on your end IMO.

Their job is to love you as your family. Not agree with every thing you do.
!!! i know they won't and don't have to bend, that's why i just don't tell everyone my business

me fucking a man won't alter their life not one bit. them treating me different, however, will alter mine.

yummy

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 05, 2015, 09:02:25 PM
No luv, you missed the entire point. A masculine gay is just like any other straight guy walking and roaming the streets. These fem guys are the ones being brutally attacked and gay bashed. They need to be mainstreamed and accepted but thanks for the essay luv bug.

If anything, I think ~masculine gay men are in more need of acceptance because they don't fit the long publicized perception of what gay is.

Treasure

Quote from: SUPREME on July 05, 2015, 09:43:30 PM
aSDSADSDS

!!!!!!!

its just a bunch of men in cat suits

whats the problem, crowd of older african american christians?

:usureuok:

gtufcxhjkmsssssssss

sumbod' make a gif

SUPREME

guys this thread isn't about anything serious

it's about me kiiing @ some angry blacks reactions to the prancing elites

:udontlookok:

Herb.

July 05, 2015, 09:57:03 PM #68 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 10:00:53 PM by Herb.
Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 05, 2015, 09:49:08 PM
Getting back to the op, I think Feminine gays get such a bad rep because they aren't afraid of being themselves. It reminds me of the notion that Blacks (men and women) have to mold themselves to appear less threatening when in the presence of white people.
Sometimes effeminate qualities can go unnoticed by a man until someone points it out. LOL And aren't always a byproduct of homosexuality. You have heterosexual men who were raised in houses full of females, and just happen to be feminine.

And there are many gay, bisexual and questioning men who think they're "masculine", and under the radar, but are unaware of the contrary perception of those who surround them. :plzstop: (I've seen that A LOT).

Not everyone "feminine" man is on a journey of Gay Pride. There are some who you'd consider "overtly feminine" who clearly recognize that putting on leotards and lipstick will send a certain signal. And they want that signal to be heard loud and clear. These a who are unafraid to "be themselves" when it comes to clearly announcing their sexuality in a way that is virtually unquestionable.

Again, not disagreeing with you, just making sure I have clarity on what you're saying.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 05, 2015, 09:52:04 PM
No luv, you missed the entire point. A masculine gay is just like any other straight guy walking and roaming the streets. These fem guys are the ones being brutally attacked and gay bashed. They need to be mainstreamed and accepted but thanks for the essay luv bug.

If anything, I think ~masculine gay men are in more need of acceptance because they don't fit the long publicized perception of what gay is.

That's because a lot of them are DL, going inbetween men and women. They have a bad rep because of that. I don't think an "out" masculine gay man exist tbh. I've yet to meet any.

and no shade to Dee but I wanna know why do the DL gays have to resort to fucking random dudes in parks? Like I've been hearing stories about men meeting up in parks just sexing random people, some unprotected. Is there not another way to have safe more safely?

Herb.

I agree.

Quote from: Herb. on July 05, 2015, 09:57:03 PM
Sometimes effeminate qualities can go unnoticed by a man until someone points it out. LOL And aren't always a byproduct of homosexuality. You have heterosexual men who were raised in houses full of females, and just happen to be feminine.

And there are many gay, bisexual and questioning men who think they're "masculine", and under the radar, but are unaware of the contrary perception of those who surround them. :plzstop: (I've seen that A LOT).

Not everyone "feminine" man is on a journey of Gay Pride. There are some who you'd consider "overtly feminine" who clearly recognize that putting on leotards and lipstick will send a certain signal. And they want that signal to be heard loud and clear. These a who are unafraid to "be themselves" when it comes to clearly announcing their sexuality.

Again, not disagreeing with you, just making sure I have clarity on what you're saying.

Boy what?

yummy

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 05, 2015, 09:58:54 PM

That's because a lot of them are DL, going inbetween men and women. They have a bad rep because of that. I don't think an "out" masculine gay man exist tbh. I've yet to meet any.

and no shade to Dee but I wanna know why do the DL gays have to resort to fucking random dudes in parks? Like I've been hearing stories about men meeting up in parks just sexing random people, some unprotected. Is there not another way to have safe more safely?

you don't know any masculine gay men? where are you from?  :hmph:

masc gay are more polarizing to straights because they challenge every stereotypical notion of what being a homo is. it's easier to look at a fag in some skin tight jeans and overly arched eyebrows and write them off as gay but seeing one that dresses like you, shares most of your interests and could probably kick your ass if your tried it is a bit difficult to digest.

Herb.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 05, 2015, 10:00:19 PM
Quote from: Herb. on July 05, 2015, 09:57:03 PM

Not everyone "feminine" man is on a journey of Gay Pride. There are some who you'd consider "overtly feminine" who clearly recognize that putting on leotards and lipstick will send a certain signal. And they want that signal to be heard loud and clear. These a who are unafraid to "be themselves" when it comes to clearly announcing their sexuality.

Boy what?
Simply put --

Not all men with feminine qualities are set out on some mission to "be themselves". Some may not even notice that they're feminine. :plzstop: It sounds funny but it's very true. There's a LOT of them out there.

Thug! On the low! No one knows.  :ohwow:

While everyone is wondering if he's a top or a bottom.

yummy

in most cases, masculinity is subjective. every straight isn't watching sports and drooling over every woman that walks by.

the moral of the story is... be yourself, you dirty faggots.