Porsha addresses Eva’s comments on Dish

Started by HUGO, November 11, 2019, 08:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Now if Porsh would've went in on Eva's kids, she'd be singing a different tune.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

D.I.E.G.O.

Kandi said these comments come back up later to bite Eva in the butt on her Speak On It web series. Curious to know what Porsha says on the show.

M-Rocka

That RHOA page is overhyping up this Porshya Duo vs. EBTva mess. Oof! Stay tuned! It gets messier! Wait for it! Lolz! 

Girl, stfu and let us see how it plays out. Watch the shit be watered down.:uhh:

fedswatchin

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 12, 2019, 09:44:35 AM
That RHOA page is overhyping up this Porshya Duo vs. EBTva mess. Oof! Stay tuned! It gets messier! Wait for it! Lolz!

Girl, stfu and let us see how it plays out. Watch the shit be watered down.:uhh:

!!! Eva has been downplaying it in interviews. It may be all hype.

M-Rocka

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on November 12, 2019, 09:58:22 AM

!!! Eva has been downplaying it in interviews. It may be all hype.
I think so too. It's probably not even deep. Not as deep as their feud with Moose.

Aalonso.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 12, 2019, 09:34:13 AM
PJ is starting to look more like Porsh, but Eva needs to shut the hell up. She bouncing from rental to rental running from a crazed maniac.

I hope he find her

M-Rocka

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 12, 2019, 10:39:03 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 12, 2019, 09:34:13 AM
PJ is starting to look more like Porsh, but Eva needs to shut the hell up. She bouncing from rental to rental running from a crazed maniac.

I hope he find her
Damn  :dead: :dead:

ophababes.

well u cant really blame them because porsha and kandi both said this same thing (it cones back up later and gets bigger)

Scott.

HUGO

As long as the girl stick together in alliance to take down moose idc for the other side beefs

:cheerup:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on November 11, 2019, 10:36:37 PM
Not Dennis with a bow.  :latisha:
SDFFGGGGGGFFFDDFFFGFFFFFGFFFF

!!!!!! It was shade and I hope Porsha meets her in that back alley