Black Girls Rock (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 01, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Kelly looks amazing.

Mon looks cute.

Rih probably just threw some mess on cause she didn't wanna be there.

Harlem

Quote from: Babyface on April 01, 2016, 08:46:12 PM
She doing a fucking tribute.

If it's only a tribute I will fucking FUME!!!

Chameleon

RAY7

April 01, 2016, 08:49:14 PM #108 Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:09:16 AM by Yar backwards

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saturn. on April 01, 2016, 08:38:08 PM
Does rih have on a denim shirt and cargo shorts. Wtf
Lookin like she just stepped outta old navy. Rih, bby.........
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranLover

Yea the fckin red carpet is out of the question. Not Jeff laughing, ain't a damn thing funny.

Seven

Settle down guys - let's not jump to any conclusions just yet. She actually reposted a picture from Brandy Russia who just happened to be doing a FBF of her as Gladys Knight on American Dreams.

However, that doesn't necessary mean she's tributing Gladys. And even if she is, who's to say she isn't performing twice. Regardless, let's be glad she's actually in attendance AND performing.

Chameleon

Quote from: NexTae on April 01, 2016, 08:49:19 PM

Yea the fckin red carpet is out of the question. Not Jeff laughing, ain't a damn thing funny.

You and I are here  :watchit:

I'm so upset right now
Why is she not out there

Bish

I'm glad Jeff saw that this is really ridiculous. I'm tired of wishing great things for her and she doesn't even try.

Harlem

Not Jeff laughing bihhhhhhhhh... I was Tryna defend this bitch on some mysterious tea... But if it's only a tribute I'm gon be TIGHT!!!!

Heated🔥

I don't even feel like watching anymore tbh

Nyan Cat

Cowboy Nine

Harlem

Let me be positive and say she's gon SLAY B&P and we gon be happy... 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽