Black Girls Rock (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 01, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Zankou.

romero is trash! I think he's the one that said she had predator braids at the soul train awards

Harlem

Quote from: Young on April 01, 2016, 10:05:38 PM
Quote from: Harlem on April 01, 2016, 10:04:07 PM
Twists>>>>> Wigs (Unless Cesar doin it)

:letsmessfag:

!!!

This big and fluffy Afro wavy Side bun she has is CUTE

I ain't say all that cuz I'm anti Bran w/ a fro but the twists thou>>>>>

brocka4life

Quote from: KippCarruthers on April 01, 2016, 10:11:11 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on April 01, 2016, 10:09:34 PM
Twists done the wrong way leading to a lack of success?

Y'all overanalyze and suck the excitement out of everything. Can we all just be happy with the fact that she is there and she is performing?

Why does every one think Brandy fans gotta be grateful for everything?

We can analyze and still be excited homie

Missed the point entirely.

Y'all doing the most and nobody has a clear picture of what her hair or twists look like. And nobody knows what she is performing yet but there are pages of cries about it better be this and it better be that. Have you all just ever tried to sit back without speculation and just enjoy the moment/experience/performance?

I'm not saying anyone has to be grateful for everything. I just don't see the point in getting riled up over something that hasn't even happened yet or that u don't know to be true to happen or not happen. But do you!

Bish

Quote from: brocka4life on April 01, 2016, 10:14:55 PM

Y'all overanalyze and suck the excitement out of everything. Can we all just be happy with the fact that she is there and she is performing?

Y'all doing the most and nobody has a clear picture of what her hair or twists look like. And nobody knows what she is performing yet but there are pages of cries about it better be this and it better be that. Have you all just ever tried to sit back without speculation and just enjoy the moment/experience/performance?

I'm not saying anyone has to be grateful for everything. I just don't see the point in getting riled up over something that hasn't even happened yet or that u don't know to be true to happen or not happen. But do you!
Brandy girl if you don't focus on giving us a good performance and leave us alone.

Chameleon

I'm sorr' but I just have to speak the truth. it looks like they were in the middle of putting "something" together and just said "wrap it up! its time!"
:plzstop:

brocka4life

Quote from: Big Bertha on April 01, 2016, 10:16:55 PM
I'm sorr' but I just have to speak the truth. it looks like they were in the middle of putting "something" together and just said "wrap it up! its time!"

To each his own but I'm pretty sure everyone wants the best for her. That's why I I never understand why people get so upset with fans voicing their opinion.   

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Saturn. on April 01, 2016, 10:14:25 PM
romero is trash! I think he's the one that said she had predator braids at the soul train awards

nnnnnnnn

I just....

Quote from: Bish on April 01, 2016, 10:16:35 PM

Brandy girl if you don't focus on giving us a good performance and leave us alone.

Werq. U crack me up!

Marilyn

Some of y'all do way too much. It's fucking hair. Be happy that she's exposing this hit on national television.

Chameleon

Not predator braids  :kii:

This is the SAME exact shit she pulled at the soul train awards with that zig zag 11 year old girl braid do

brocka4life

Quote from: KippCarruthers on April 01, 2016, 10:17:36 PM

To each his own but I'm pretty sure everyone wants the best for her. That's why I I never understand why people get so upset with fans voicing their opinion.

Please don't think I'm upset because I'm not. If anything, everyone complaining about what it better be and what it better not be and stating they are fuming, seem like the "upset" ones. But I digress.

I reserve my fume for Tuesday night when I can actually see something.

Chameleon

Quote from: Marilyn on April 01, 2016, 10:19:02 PM
Some of y'all do way too much. It's fucking hair. Be happy that she's exposing this hit on national television.

Yes it's hair but she's a celeb.

Bish

Quote from: brocka4life on April 01, 2016, 10:19:36 PM
Quote from: KippCarruthers on April 01, 2016, 10:17:36 PM

Please don't think I'm upset because I'm not. If anything, everyone complaining about what it better be and what it better not be and stating they are fuming, seem like the "upset" ones. But I digress.

I reserve my fume for Tuesday night when I can actually see something.
Can you give us a hint about what you're performing?