Black Girls Rock (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 01, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Somebody bump this thread on tuesday so we can finish the discussion here.  Steffon gon try to create a thread at 8 in the damn morning but everyone just come back here :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 01, 2016, 11:22:09 PM
Somebody bump this thread on tuesday so we can finish the discussion here.  Steffon gon try to create a thread at 8 in the damn morning but everyone just come back here :dead:

:dead:
BRANDY

Monika

Yahudah

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

April 01, 2016, 11:24:10 PM #531 Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 11:24:36 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Marilyn on April 01, 2016, 11:21:19 PM
Not Ghan driving back to her mansion after the slayage. There are no other pics of her in the audience/with others :kii:
I figured as much.  I feel like that what she did at all the other shows. Its like she comes for the performance and leaves right after
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Not She SLAMMED that flask down by the time she got to "why ya make it so hard"

:plzstop:

Rxxf

BRANDYs set reminds me of when she was on Broadway
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: RekeRocka on April 01, 2016, 11:24:19 PM
Not She SLAMMED that flask down by the time she got to "why ya make it so hard"

:plzstop:

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
BRANDY

Gilgamesh.

Ugh, why does Mo do that stank face ALL THE TIME.

Girl, you're 35, it's not cute anymore.

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 01, 2016, 11:24:10 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on April 01, 2016, 11:21:19 PM
Not Ghan driving back to her mansion after the slayage. There are no other pics of her in the audience/with others :kii:
I figured as much.  I feel like that what she did at all the other shows. Its like she comes for the performance and leaves right after
I hope she at least talked to Jaz & coordinated some studio time before she left

Vonc2002

Bish