Black Girls Rock (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 01, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Herbie on April 02, 2016, 11:20:33 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 02, 2016, 11:15:42 PM
I can't wait. heard the applause was minimal but i hope that's just a rumor.
:omgwatshappening:

just being honest. Saw a clip of an interview she did after her performance and she even said she could tell the crowd didn't expect that from her and she couldn't even tell if they applauded or not.

Bish

Quote from: TruMusicFanBruce on April 02, 2016, 09:56:26 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on April 01, 2016, 11:21:19 PM
Not Ghan driving back to her mansion after the slayage. There are no other pics of her in the audience/with others :kii:

Honestly it seems like she's trying to avoid someone? Or some people ? Why else wouldn't she ?
That's not uncommon. Sometimes performers will just do their set and not bother sitting through the whole show. I don't think ya'll realize how draining these shows are lol.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 02, 2016, 11:26:16 PM
Quote from: Herbie on April 02, 2016, 11:20:33 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 02, 2016, 11:15:42 PM
I can't wait. heard the applause was minimal but i hope that's just a rumor.
:omgwatshappening:

just being honest. Saw a clip of an interview she did after her performance and she even said she could tell the crowd didn't expect that from her and she couldn't even tell if they applauded or not.

Why didn't u post it?

Can we b made privy?
:butim16robert:

FRANCE

FINE.

BRockaBaby

BAPHOMET.

ghghjgj

It might've been because it really is relatively a new track to the GP so everyone was confused.
Because they didnt know the lyrics.

:udontlookok: :sevynstreeter:

BRockaBaby

this is just what i've heard. I can't say it's true or untrue. I just hope it's NOT true. I need a standing O.

Bish

I don't care. I'm glad Brandy stepped out of her comfort zone instead of giving a typical paint by numbers, generic R&B performance performance. She's a true artist.

Bigmacthawoppa

Gor don't even try to start some mess. I just watched the interview. She said she wasn't sure about the energy and that people were shocked b/c it's something different than she's ever done. But she said, "They clapped!"

:shannonsmissing: