and kipp thank u for posting the interview so we could see the real tea
:uhh:
BRANDY

BORderline

It ALWAYS comes from the same WEIRD negative GORLS

It Never fails jehdhhdhdvdhdhhd dbdbjd

Monika

Quote from: Harlem on April 03, 2016, 12:57:44 AM
Y'all just got me worried in here smh, I know someone that was at BGR and he said Bran's performance was a highlight...
If this person said her preformance was a highlight, why are you worried? :dead:
Yahudah

BRockaBaby

I said I heard and noticed in the interview. I wasn't only going solely by the interview. And I also KNOW I said it could be true or untrue. I never swore by it being true.

Why would I want it to be TRUE? Chill....

Can't wait to see it next week!

Rxxf

BRANDY

RekeRig

Quote from: TruMusicFanBruce on April 02, 2016, 09:56:26 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on April 01, 2016, 11:21:19 PM
Not Ghan driving back to her mansion after the slayage. There are no other pics of her in the audience/with others :kii:

Honestly it seems like she's trying to avoid someone? Or some people ? Why else wouldn't she ?
:uhh:

thats ur first post in here? girl

RekeRig

Quote from: Bish on April 02, 2016, 11:52:01 PM
I don't care. I'm glad Brandy stepped out of her comfort zone instead of giving a typical paint by numbers, generic R&B performance performance. She's a true artist.

RekeRig

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 03, 2016, 12:01:02 AM
Gor don't even try to start some mess. I just watched the interview. She said she wasn't sure about the energy and that people were shocked b/c it's something different than she's ever done. But she said, "They clapped!"

:shannonsmissing:
what the hell is going on in here sdddssdsd

jeez. thank God its on tuesday cuz y'all would LOSE it if u had to wait two weeks

RekeRig

Young

Young

Silent said he ran into Monica last night I wonder if  Branica happened last night briefly 

Young