Black Girls Rock (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 01, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirgoMind

Quote from: CandyCrush on April 03, 2016, 04:35:51 AM
I've seen a few comments on her Instagram from people who were at the show and they were all stanning out. Some guy even said he was in tears! So, sounds like slayage to me💅🏾

Yea the comments I saw on Instagram, Twitter etc.. Said she killed. And in some pics you can see  people standing.

I'm sure her Performance will be a highlight and I'm sure people were definitely shocked.

I'm so hype for Tuesday!

VirgoMind

Quote from: glock on April 03, 2016, 02:39:49 AM
Why would u deliberately lie :uhh:
She didn't look unsure.. She looked humble

You girls

I'm glad I kept scrolling

That's why I like to wait to see shit myself. People always trying spin shit to something negative when it comes to Bran lolz sad.

Heated🔥

BRAN WAS POSTED UNDER THE MUST SEE MOMENTS FROM THE SHOW.

AIDS!

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 03, 2016, 01:07:14 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 02, 2016, 11:15:42 PM
I can't wait. heard the applause was minimal but i hope that's just a rumor.

Heard through the grapevine

If that's what you assumed from the BET interview, why not just mention that in the first place?

!!! Right some of these people on here like mess more than they like Brandy.

lovechild

We have to understand that for most people the last song they heard from brandy was put it down . So this is a completely new sound and people aren't used to brandy singing like THIS and performing like THAT ( if she's singing anything how she sings on the record and if these pictures represent the performance , a flask , giving color purple, a time piece ) people may very well be SHOCKED and not know HOW to respond . I have no doubts that the performance was incredible but it also seems to be the most out of the box performance brandy has ever done . So if you were waiting for put it down and you got this dramatic emotional soul singing trap blues .. You may not know how to respond at all the epicness . For brandy this is incredible ... I mean period ... Who's giving this type of a show ? Ofcourse we haven't seen it but my god look at these photos ? It looks like theater on that stage

BRockaBaby

Quote from: GOLD on April 03, 2016, 04:36:39 AM
That brocka guy always has something shady to say

Now you know you're a damn lie....

STUNNA GOD

Monika

Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 03, 2016, 03:04:50 AM
Quote from: RekeRocka on April 03, 2016, 02:25:32 AM
Quote from: TruMusicFanBruce on April 02, 2016, 09:56:26 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on April 01, 2016, 11:21:19 PM
Not Ghan driving back to her mansion after the slayage. There are no other pics of her in the audience/with others :kii:

Honestly it seems like she's trying to avoid someone? Or some people ? Why else wouldn't she ?
:uhh:

thats ur first post in here? girl

Seems like they're letting everybody in HEA these days

I damn near had to pass a background check just to get on the fckn board :plzstop:

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: VirgoMind on April 03, 2016, 05:21:53 AM
Quote from: glock on April 03, 2016, 02:39:49 AM
Why would u deliberately lie :uhh:
She didn't look unsure.. She looked humble

You girls

I'm glad I kept scrolling

That's why I like to wait to see shit myself. People always trying spin shit to something negative when it comes to Bran lolz sad.
Yeah, some people let their dislike for artist get in the way. Their pride  holds them back from giving props. So i like to look at things for myself. Just like with gossip. Well, you don't even like this artist. You might be making up lies.  :dead:
Yahudah

Marilyn

Quote from: lovechild on April 03, 2016, 07:32:02 AM
We have to understand that for most people the last song they heard from brandy was put it down . So this is a completely new sound and people aren't used to brandy singing like THIS and performing like THAT ( if she's singing anything how she sings on the record and if these pictures represent the performance , a flask , giving color purple, a time piece ) people may very well be SHOCKED and not know HOW to respond . I have no doubts that the performance was incredible but it also seems to be the most out of the box performance brandy has ever done . So if you were waiting for put it down and you got this dramatic emotional soul singing trap blues .. You may not know how to respond at all the epicness . For brandy this is incredible ... I mean period ... Who's giving this type of a show ? Ofcourse we haven't seen it but my god look at these photos ? It looks like theater on that stage

Right. The audience was frozen  :dead:

Monika

Quote from: Marilyn on April 03, 2016, 09:49:29 AM
Quote from: lovechild on April 03, 2016, 07:32:02 AM

Right. The audience was frozen  :dead:
Heck, i'm shocked. I can't believe Brandy released a song like this. Plus, she's performing it on an awards show. Lol
Yahudah

FINE.

Quote from: Babyface on April 03, 2016, 05:55:56 AM
BRAN WAS POSTED UNDER THE MUST SEE MOMENTS FROM THE SHOW.

not "Brany" :uhh:

So tacky.

Lazarus

Interesting. Hopefully the audience was receptive to her performance.