Black Girls Rock (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 01, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

Wtv

video on wednesday would be perfect, I think.
tomorrow the show will be aired at night, and plenty of people outside US will watch the performance on wednesday, so its better to spread the Bran updates during the week, instead of everything the same day (some people could miss everything if offline that day)

But whatever the plan is, as long as we get a video, its cool

BRockaBaby

I think a video release that night wouldn't hurt. people are going to go online to watch it regardless so i don't think it matters if it's the night of the performance or the day after.

Harlem

Would've been dope if BET exclusively premiered it right after the show and before Chasing Destiny... But they def need to drop it tomorrow or Wednesday the latest to build off the buzz...

Shit who knows it may come today...

Wtv

April 04, 2016, 11:48:33 AM #889 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 11:48:58 AM by Tijobr
doesnt her team use to say that "timing" is important?  :-D
well, there are always better hours to release a video than others. early in the moorning with everyone at work or studying wont be a good idea for example, lol, same as almost at the end of they day. So.... it matters in that sense. On midday seems like a good moment, imo, taking into account time zones worldwide and all

Heated🔥

I say drop the video tonight then give us a live lashing tomorrow night.

RatherBe

Wtv

Is that shade to your team, Bran?
Shes going against everyone! Lol

RekeRig

I love that she's back on snapchat all of a sudden :dead: she really gets into a different type of zone when its time to perform, or weeks leading
up to the performance.

Monika

Yahudah

The Brandy Barbie

April 04, 2016, 02:27:15 PM #895 Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 10:33:59 AM by The Brandy Barbie
Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 04, 2016, 01:54:49 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

What you tryna do Bran sis?

Knowing about all her legal issues now makes me so much more understanding with why she has such an attitude in some of her posts. She's fed up with people and their shady schemes holding her back. I don't blame her.

Monika

April 04, 2016, 02:33:41 PM #896 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:35:07 PM by Branfan4life
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on April 04, 2016, 02:27:15 PM
Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 04, 2016, 01:54:49 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

What you tryna do Bran sis?

Knowing about all her legal issues now makes me so much more understanding with why she has such an attitude in some of her posts. She's fed up with people and their shady schemes holding her back. I don't blame her.

That's true. Brandy sees all the stuff. We just sit on the sidelines. :dead:
Yahudah

RatherBe

Yeah I figured that much, that she's fed up...

I was more so reffering to her saying she wants to do "Epic Shit"... Likee ommmmmfffff whatchu tryna do then gurl??!?!?

RatherBe

Okay this is the right thread OMF!!

Heated🔥