Chill out. You doing too much

Started by reekz, July 30, 2020, 10:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: COU on July 31, 2020, 11:14:49 AM
Quote from: ΟΔΚ on July 31, 2020, 10:14:29 AM
Brandy just presented how important mental health is, let's take a cue from her and strive for peace. You know what they say, you hurt the ones you love the most!

I guess you two must care about one another in some way, or the replies wouldn't keep coming back and forth. No one would use their time, energy and effort in such a way otherwise :)

Back to the root of this, what's you all's favorite B7 track?

NEVER. If she died tomorrow I wouldn't come in the RIP thread. Fuck him. I hate that bitch.
Come on. It should never be this deep

Scott.

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on July 31, 2020, 11:45:41 AM
Quote from: Plastic on July 31, 2020, 11:28:32 AM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on July 31, 2020, 10:02:16 AM
Quote from: Plastic on July 31, 2020, 09:44:02 AM
dnddbdbdbd

The hell is going on
Reek joined the Bsource Telegram group and got kicked out :dead:

then he got his feeling hurt ... "but Glock invited me!"

like ... who even cares ... nobody else likes you phagg... get a fckn clue
dhdhdjdjd more group chat drama

Reek bby it's not that serious, I can tell it got under ur skin  :dead:
!!!!!!!
That's why I have to be blunt with Reek, he's shifty and does things for attention

like complaining about ppl's opinion about the album on a telegram chat :dead:

just wanna start stuff to start stuff  :dead:

he wants to be accepted, but he just can't deal with the fact ppl don't like how he acts.

If he didn't like the group he would have left and NOT made a thread here about it

He's hurt and bothered, and not even a Brandy fan.

Just in here looking all types of foolish, 'Tanna was being nice trying to include him, but this behavior right here

Make sure you join the Telegram group Plastic bby, we been waiting on you and Xavi
so it's just a chat type thing

LOONA.

reekz

Quote from: Scott. on July 31, 2020, 12:00:37 PM
Quote from: COU on July 31, 2020, 11:14:49 AM
Quote from: ΟΔΚ on July 31, 2020, 10:14:29 AM
Brandy just presented how important mental health is, let's take a cue from her and strive for peace. You know what they say, you hurt the ones you love the most!

I guess you two must care about one another in some way, or the replies wouldn't keep coming back and forth. No one would use their time, energy and effort in such a way otherwise :)

Back to the root of this, what's you all's favorite B7 track?

NEVER. If she died tomorrow I wouldn't come in the RIP thread. Fuck him. I hate that bitch.
Come on. It should never be this deep

Sorry Scott. It's just the cancer in me. You know how that goes, u use to stay with two lol

:justabit:

reekz

July 31, 2020, 12:14:45 PM #79 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 12:27:22 PM by COU
This girl keep dancing around what's being said in that chat and trying to make it into a "we kicked him out, he's mad" mess. You know damn well why I did what I did.

RIGHT!
Keep playing victim girl.

ΟΔΚ

reekz

Out of respect for glock, I'm not even going to go there. Imma let you have that but you bitches know you aren't right. You're going to have to live with that though. I'm done with this shit. 

Edge gorl

wats bein sai in da chat?

spill it all

there needs to be sum enforcement in this bitch
did they bash tha alb' my lovely reekness?!

tell us

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: COU on July 31, 2020, 12:48:47 PM
Out of respect for glock, I'm not even going to go there. Imma let you have that but you bitches know you aren't right. You're going to have to live with that though. I'm done with this shit.
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Monika

Quote from: COU on July 30, 2020, 11:17:34 PM
With the way you girls dragged Brandy, I don't want to be in the group. Like faggot I knew exactly what would happen but I'll be FAKE (like you Bentley) if I just said nothing. Like why are you even here if you're just going to drag her name in the mud like this. You niggers are weird
wow, what happened?
Yahudah

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Monika on July 31, 2020, 01:01:14 PM
With the way you girls dragged Brandy, I don't want to be in the group. Like faggot I knew exactly what would happen but I'll be FAKE (like you Bentley) if I just said nothing. Like why are you even here if you're just going to drag her name in the mud like this. You niggers are weird
wow, what happened?
now he's lying on that. Nobody was dragging Brandy :kii:

And 'Tanna can confirm that. Reek is like seriously crazy 😂

Edge gorl

ΟΔΚ

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on July 31, 2020, 01:05:12 PM
Quote from: Monika on July 31, 2020, 01:01:14 PM
wow, what happened?
now he's lying on that. Nobody was dragging Brandy :kii:

And 'Tanna can confirm that. Reek is like seriously crazy 😂

I think these two really like each other, and this is their way to "interact" with each other. There's definitely better ways to do that, but it's pretty clear.