Quote from: Plastic on July 31, 2020, 09:44:02 AM
dnddbdbdbd

The hell is going on
Reek joined the Bsource Telegram group and got kicked out :dead:

then he got his feeling hurt ... "but Glock invited me!"

like ... who even cares ... nobody else likes you phagg... get a fckn clue

reekz

July 31, 2020, 10:05:38 AM #46 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 10:06:14 AM by COU
Nigga are you dumb? Darius literally warned me like 3 times but I kept bucking. Stupid faggot I knew exactly what would happen. Just how I knew you would come in here fuming. I asked to be removed when I told him to [......]. You're predictable and late as usual. Stfu.

Bentley. HARRIS!

stop groveling and making yourself look stupid

you're NOT getting back in ANY group... EVER!!!!!

reekz

So faggot never think you got one up on me. I knew what tf I was doing. 

now keep fuming in here til I say stop

Bentley. HARRIS!

and you're a dumb ass for even coming here and making a thread about what's going on in a chat.

you were pissed and hurt. admit that!

you're a fraud and literally nobody notices you

I doubt Baph even remembers warning you. You were REMOVED... you're not getting back in the fckn group!

are you stupid or something... what's not clicking Reek?  :uhh:

Bentley. HARRIS!

OK look!

I've had enough

Reek, you are NOT allowed in any other telegram group we advertise. Don't you even COME looking to ki with the gorls.

You're OWT ... and that's final. Get your ki's here on the board and that's it! That's FINAL!

you're NOT getting back in.... EVER!

AfroJisiac

Quote from: COU on July 31, 2020, 09:41:50 AM
Glock invited me and honestly I thought everyone from the board would be over there and talking about B7 but it was the usual faggot group chat with those same gorls.

If I knew that, trust me I wouldn't have join. You can have that bad energy. Only a desperate muthafucks in need of friends and approval would LIVE on a girl forum they don't like everyday. I'm good.

aw shit ertyiuhfgdrdsfg  i see  :plzstop:

reekz

You control a cheap message group In a free app but nothing over here. Been begging to be a mod for the last decade. Go back to your rusty hood chat and change the group chat color or sum thing. That's the closes you will ever get to running shit. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: AfroJisiac on July 31, 2020, 10:10:31 AM
Quote from: COU on July 31, 2020, 09:41:50 AM
Glock invited me and honestly I thought everyone from the board would be over there and talking about B7 but it was the usual faggot group chat with those same gorls.

If I knew that, trust me I wouldn't have join. You can have that bad energy. Only a desperate muthafucks in need of friends and approval would LIVE on a girl forum they don't like everyday. I'm good.

aw shit ertyiuhfgdrdsfg  i see  :plzstop:
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: COU on July 31, 2020, 10:11:04 AM
You control
good! and as long as you know who's in charge then you'll do alright

now hush. It's over. You're not getting in the group.

Bentley. HARRIS!

keep running your shitty breath mouth and you'll be banned from here ....  fckn fruitcake phaggit

reekz

Not 3 back to back posts.

Bitch don't break your phone screen :dead:

ΟΔΚ

July 31, 2020, 10:14:29 AM #57 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 10:16:09 AM by ΟΔΚ
Brandy just presented how important mental health is, let's take a cue from her and strive for peace. You know what they say, you hurt the ones you love the most!

I guess you two must care about one another in some way, or the replies wouldn't keep coming back and forth. No one would use their time, energy and effort in such a way otherwise :)

Back to the root of this, what's you all's favorite B7 track?

Dr Naomi Campbell

Justaway_