Jussie Smollett 911 Call Released

Started by Lazarus, June 06, 2019, 01:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Quote from: BowDown on June 06, 2019, 06:10:26 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 06, 2019, 06:09:19 PM
s

so Jussie went from not wanting to file a report to suddenly wanting to seek justice, to now not even wanting to find out who allegedly attacked him? :kii: 
Have you been attacked before? There are mixed emotions you have.
so you got your ass beat before huh? Lolz

Young

Dndndndndndndndndndnd

praying some of yawl get noosed tf up tbh

reekz

s

so Jussie went from not wanting to file a report to suddenly wanting to seek justice, to now not even wanting to find out who allegedly attacked him? :kii: 

The Robert Girls suddenly came out the woodworks after years of not wanting to deal with it. I don't see the difference.

b7

Quote from: Thor on June 06, 2019, 06:31:08 PM
s

The Robert Girls suddenly came out the woodworks after years of not wanting to deal with it. I don't see the difference.
n

What about now? He suddenly doesn't care after he previously stated he'd stop at nothing to expose his attackers?

It doesn't mesh with his activist personality, guys. You new Jussie fans need to do ur research

Cowgirl

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

reekz

Quote from: 1RIG on June 06, 2019, 06:34:37 PM
s

n

What about now? He suddenly doesn't care after he previously stated he'd stop at nothing to expose his attackers?

It doesn't mesh with his activist personality, guys. You new Jussie fans need to do ur research

Always had love and respect for Ms Jussie since Empire premiered. If he said he is innocent and the court as well, there is your answer. Everybody act like he shoot someone or rape kids. Personality this shouldn't be a top story but it is because he is black and most importantly gay. People are just weird.

ton

Quote from: Thor on June 06, 2019, 06:48:16 PM
s

n

Always had love and respect for Ms Jussie since Empire premiered. If he said he is innocent and the court as well
no they didn't

They're making him pay money and do community service :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Ton on June 06, 2019, 06:52:16 PM
Quote from: Thor on June 06, 2019, 06:48:16 PM
s

n

Always had love and respect for Ms Jussie since Empire premiered. If he said he is innocent and the court as well
no they didn't

They're making him pay money and do community service :dead:
Shut your fucking face.

fedswatchin

reekz

Sinpool

I'm only crying

this call was so chilling,

This is the life we live in america..

I'm HURT and in pain 

America the beautiful?????

reekz