Discussion Thread - The Haves and The Have Nots | Tuesdays 9/8c

Started by ♛MANNY♛, June 21, 2016, 04:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on August 23, 2016, 10:36:08 PM
v who gives a fuck about a review

Form yur own opinion

Anyways the writing, acting and visual is MUCH better than his other shows A+ he's getting better
i watched the first hour and it was BORING
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2016, 01:35:27 AM
Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on August 23, 2016, 10:36:08 PM
v who gives a fuck about a review

Form yur own opinion

Anyways the writing, acting and visual is MUCH better than his other shows A+ he's getting better
i watched the first hour and it was BORING
the second hour was no better

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

v he has the set everything in motion ffffffg
But I could use less of Bonnie And Brody

MelMel

There is a way to set things in motion and move the story along at the same time. He just don't know what he is doing.

♛MANNY♛

K I'm over talking about tyler with you two so just get out and never come back please thanks

MelMel

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on August 25, 2016, 10:46:51 AM
There is a way to set things in motion and move the story along at the same time. He just don't know what he is doing.
Yea, it was slow and fckn boring. And Heather Locklear looks terrible. That's not relevant to the show's terribleness but it had to be said

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2016, 12:10:36 PM
Quote from: MelMel on August 25, 2016, 10:46:51 AM
Yea, it was slow and fckn boring. And Heather Locklear looks terrible. That's not relevant to the show's terribleness but it had to be said
!!!!!!!!!!!! she looked horrible and even she couldn't save this mess smh

♛MANNY♛

whew lastweek was shitty but it's gonna slay tonight omf

whats about to happen

FRANCE

Watching.

SO they want 2 mil repaid. Umm...so what about the interest? And who gives someone 24hrs to pay after knowing about a forgery?

♛MANNY♛

BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S GOING THE FUCK DOWNE NEXT WEEK

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

♛MANNY♛

FRANCE