Anne Hathaway cast in The Witches Remake

Started by Gilgamesh., January 20, 2019, 12:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 20, 2019, 01:23:10 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2019, 01:03:55 PM
Love this movie.  I think she's a decent person to do it

That scene when the witches remove their wigs at the dinner freaked me out as a kid :plzstop:
Freaked me tf out. When the head witch shrunk down and became a fckn rat.....EEK!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 20, 2019, 01:33:13 PM
She is a boring actress. I would?ve loved to see Viola do this role justice. Something out of her norm a bit.
Anne isn't really a boring actress. I think she seems like a bland person irl tho

African Queen

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 20, 2019, 01:33:13 PM
She is a boring actress. I would?ve loved to see Viola do this role justice. Something out of her norm a bit.

Anybody but her. Hollywood is disgusting tbh.

GLOCK

After seeing Oceans 8
I think she can sell this

MelMel

Bish

She won?t be Angelica but she will definitely slay.

GLOCK

Bish

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 20, 2019, 01:23:10 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2019, 01:03:55 PM
Love this movie.  I think she's a decent person to do it

That scene when the witches remove their wigs at the dinner freaked me out as a kid :plzstop:
Djdejjejdjdjjd

Bish

Vonc2002