Brandy gorl

Started by Heated🔥, March 30, 2020, 12:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

Quote from: LF on March 30, 2020, 12:48:39 PM
Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 12:44:21 PM
I don't think she cares
And it's ok :dead:

Yeah, there are plenty of other artists who arent doing shit on social media. She aint the only 1. As much as we would love to see her do something, she wont. What she does everytime there is a push back is drop a snippet of a song and think that'll hold them off. She just doesnt get it. And if the ppl that are close to her cant drill that into her, then it dont matter what we say. She has a whole management company - I just leave that shit up to them lol.

I hear you but not every other artist has an album and single on the way. If she didn't, I would say yea who TF cares. But she does which is why I don't get why she wouldn't do little things here and there to just keep her name visible. Something is ALWAYS.....ALWAYS better than nothing when it comes to social media and prepping people for your "moment"

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Estelle Ghetto on March 30, 2020, 12:50:26 PM
She's not that girl anymore
give up, when are y'all gonna learn🙄
!!!!
How many ways are we going to translate our expectations and dissatisfactions

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 12:49:44 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 12:45:13 PM
I don't think she cares

:uhh: :uhh:

it is?
yh
I think she's more worried about the pandemic than doing some live concert in her kitchen
How many renditions of ADC, Full Moon and WAU do you faggots want and need?!

You're speaking for the hardcore fans aka bscource.
I'm speaking from a place of the general pop who probably don't even know she has a single coming.

Like how many times is Mariah going to do her singles? Granted they are on two different levels but it's all about keeping yourself visible. Even if people don't GO UP for it, people will mention it, re-post it, talk about it. Blogs will mention it. It's all just about having your name visible.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 12:51:27 PM
Quote from: LF on March 30, 2020, 12:48:39 PM
I don't think she cares

Yeah, there are plenty of other artists who arent doing shit on social media. She aint the only 1. As much as we would love to see her do something, she wont. What she does everytime there is a push back is drop a snippet of a song and think that'll hold them off. She just doesnt get it. And if the ppl that are close to her cant drill that into her, then it dont matter what we say. She has a whole management company - I just leave that shit up to them lol.

I hear you but not every other artist has an album and single on the way. If she didn't, I would say yea who TF cares. But she does which is why I don't get why she wouldn't do little things here and there to just keep her name visible. Something is ALWAYS.....ALWAYS better than nothing when it comes to social media and prepping people for your "moment"
sounds like you want this moment more than she does 

wizzy

March 30, 2020, 12:53:44 PM #19 Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 12:54:14 PM by Estelle Ghetto
I don't think she cares

it is?
yh
I think she's more worried about the pandemic than doing some live concert in her kitchen
:dead: !!!!!
She wants to be a normal girl who shares her gift
Nothing about her image or personality gives 'coming for that number 1 spot' like... :uhh:
Y'all want shit for someone who doesn't seem to want it for herself

BRockaBaby

TF!!! If Deborah Cox and Tamia can do a video and have people talking then....

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 12:53:17 PM
I don't think she cares

it is?
yh

I'm speaking from a place of the general pop who probably don't even know she has a single coming.

Like how many times is Mariah going to do her singles? Granted they are on two different levels but it's all about keeping yourself visible. Even if people don't GO UP for it, people will mention it, re-post it, talk about it. Blogs will mention it. It's all just about having your name visible.
she doesn't care
God damn it
Shit

Heated🔥

She not that girl.
Blah blah blah

So she's not will to do things to help her career?

She's one of the few rnb singers from the 90s who can actually still sing and let's be honest even though she's a legend and all the celebs know her, on the other hand a lot of this generation dunno who she is.

These live intimate performances could def be beneficial.

Especially if blogs like that heshaderoom reposts them.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Estelle Ghetto on March 30, 2020, 12:53:44 PM
I don't think she cares

it is?
yh
:dead: !!!!!
She wants to be a normal girl who shares her gift
Nothing about her image or personality gives 'coming for that number 1 spot' like... :uhh:
Y'all want shit for someone who doesn't seem to want it for herself
sjzjjs they want her to perform like Beyonce but serve the edge like  Rihanna with a lil a 90s Whitney vocal with the sex appeal of a 90s model but the daintyness of Butterfly era Mariah
She never done it
She'll never do it
So get the fuck over it

Heated🔥

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 12:53:55 PM
TF!!! If Deborah Cox and Tamia can do a video and have people talking then....
exactly.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 12:54:28 PM
I don't think she cares

it is?
yh

she doesn't care
God damn it
Shit

Which is a problem. And it's really starting to turn me off.   :dead: :dead: :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Babyface on March 30, 2020, 12:57:05 PM
She not that girl.
Blah blah blah

So she's not will to do things to help her career?

She's one of the few rnb singers from the 90s who can actually still sing and let's be honest even though she's a legend and all the celebs know her, on the other hand a lot of this generation dunno who she is.

These live intimate performances could def be beneficial.

Especially if blogs like that heshaderoom reposts them.
no
She isn't doing it
Like no matter how many times y'all TYPE it up
She's somewhere not giving a fuck waiting to release this mess so y'all can stop harassing her

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 12:57:50 PM
Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 12:54:28 PM
I don't think she cares

it is?
yh

she doesn't care
God damn it
Shit

Which is a problem. And it's really starting to turn me off.   :dead: :dead: :dead:
well it's a problem you're still turned on

Gilgamesh.

I'm still think not releasing was a mistake. And like y'all said she's not social media girl so I'm expecting her to disappear for a few months.

Gilgamesh.

But I thought that snippet made everything okay? :diddraispoot: