Brandy gorl

Started by Heated🔥, March 30, 2020, 12:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 12:58:06 PM
Quote from: Babyface on March 30, 2020, 12:57:05 PM
She not that girl.
Blah blah blah

So she's not will to do things to help her career?

She's one of the few rnb singers from the 90s who can actually still sing and let's be honest even though she's a legend and all the celebs know her, on the other hand a lot of this generation dunno who she is.

These live intimate performances could def be beneficial.

Especially if blogs like that heshaderoom reposts them.
no
She isn't doing it
Like no matter how many times y'all TYPE it up
She's somewhere not giving a fuck waiting to release this mess so y'all can stop harassing her

well damn...my God the day...

I didn't know wanting an artist you have supported and loved damn near almost her entire career to show some love to her fans is harassing her especially if the comments are on a fan board and not directly at her.

Shit did I miss something?

Le Champ

It'd be great, but it's not gonna happen lol. Idk if she has a team around her to educate about the impact of social media...but even if she did, it'd have to be HER choice to even engage.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Has Brandy ever been a social girl?!
Like outside her promoting the mess she has out at that moment you never hear from her or see from her
If y'all wanna Stan someone who's in your face 24/7 and lives for the for limelight Stan for Cardi or Doja :dead:

wizzy

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 12:57:50 PM
Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 12:54:28 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 12:53:17 PM
Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 12:49:44 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 12:45:13 PM
Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 12:44:21 PM
I don't think she cares
And it's ok :dead:

:uhh: :uhh:

it is?
yh
I think she's more worried about the pandemic than doing some live concert in her kitchen
How many renditions of ADC, Full Moon and WAU do you faggots want and need?!

You're speaking for the hardcore fans aka bscource.
I'm speaking from a place of the general pop who probably don't even know she has a single coming.

Like how many times is Mariah going to do her singles? Granted they are on two different levels but it's all about keeping yourself visible. Even if people don't GO UP for it, people will mention it, re-post it, talk about it. Blogs will mention it. It's all just about having your name visible.
she doesn't care
God damn it
Shit

Which is a problem. And it's really starting to turn me off.   :dead: :dead: :dead:
dddf starting to? :dead:

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:01:32 PM
Like outside her promoting the mess she has out at that moment you never hear from her or see from her
If y'all wanna Stan someone who's in your face 24/7 and lives for the for limelight Stan for Cardi or Doja :dead:

Social media has not been around in this format since the 90s. It's a new wave. So I don't get this "she's never been that girl". What platform are you using from the 90s/early 2000s to measure the apples to apples?

Honestly asking not being shady.

wizzy

March 30, 2020, 01:03:03 PM #35 Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 01:22:43 PM by Estelle Ghetto
Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 01:00:22 PM
Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 12:58:06 PM
Quote from: Babyface on March 30, 2020, 12:57:05 PM
She not that girl.
Blah blah blah

So she's not will to do things to help her career?

She's one of the few rnb singers from the 90s who can actually still sing and let's be honest even though she's a legend and all the celebs know her, on the other hand a lot of this generation dunno who she is.

These live intimate performances could def be beneficial.

Especially if blogs like that heshaderoom reposts them.
no
She isn't doing it
Like no matter how many times y'all TYPE it up
She's somewhere not giving a fuck waiting to release this mess so y'all can stop harassing her

well damn...my God the day...

I didn't know wanting an artist you have supported and loved damn near almost her entire career to show some love to her fans is harassing her especially if the comments are on a fan board and not directly at her.

Shit did I miss something?
you've missed almost 2 decades

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 01:02:55 PM

Social media has not been around in this format since the 90s. It's a new wave.
and not everyone is on that wave  :uhh:

BRockaBaby

We are talking about the same girl who's done reality TV including having her entire pregnancy filmed?  :plzstop:

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:03:48 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 01:02:55 PM

Social media has not been around in this format since the 90s. It's a new wave.
and not everyone is on that wave  :uhh:

You haven't answered the question but I feel you.

wizzy

Just enjoy the music when it comes out
Y'all are gonna pop blood vessels over this girl while she's goofing around with her daughter

Dr Naomi Campbell

Yh 15 years ago
I guess our priorities don't change in that time huh

GLOCK

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 30, 2020, 12:51:10 PM
s

I mean ... I'm not gonna be one of those ppl that comes in and says, you doing too much!

but ... if there was ever a time sis isn't at fault

it's now  :kii:
!!

dfghm

yall the world is legit in a braid
let the girl breathe through like all of us :plzstop:

RAY7

just hilarious how everybody argued me down
:kii:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Estelle Ghetto on March 30, 2020, 01:04:33 PM
Just enjoy the music when it comes out
Y'all are gonna pop blood vessels over this girl while she's goofing around with her daughter
!!!!!
Have some of y'all achieved the amount of expectations y'all have for this grown woman?!
:dead:
She's in a different phase in her career now, she doesn't want to BE that girl y'all want her to be :dead:

LordB

Bran' doesn't even put this much energy into her own mess. Why should we. Nothing is going to change.
:dead: