Brandy gorl

Started by Heated🔥, March 30, 2020, 12:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: Babyface on March 30, 2020, 12:40:10 PM
Why aren't u utilizing this downtime by doing some live performances on social media?

That would be an amazing Idea to start some buzz before the actual album drops.

Show these girls how to sing live.

Take advantage of this down time and create some excitement for the new album.
This!!!

MTV need to hit Brandy up ASAP. She would destroy something like this. And look at MTV's platform coming through. 500k+ views in 5 days? Brandy, get on this!

Le Champ

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:06:04 PM
Quote from: Estelle Ghetto on March 30, 2020, 01:04:33 PM
Just enjoy the music when it comes out
Y'all are gonna pop blood vessels over this girl while she's goofing around with her daughter
!!!!!
Have some of y'all achieved the amount of expectations y'all have for this grown woman?!
:dead:
She's in a different phase in her career now, she doesn't want to BE that girl y'all want her to be :dead:

!!!
She doesn't need to accomplish anything else lol. The girl has done it all. It'd be nice for her to get the respect she deserves, but it'll happen eventually.

GLOCK

as a creative.. my anxiety is at an all time high
yall really cant say what she is feeling right now.. both pressure and sad at the world crumbling 

if yall dont just WAIT... 
HER SINGING on IG isnt gonna much tbh .. yall just gone say "if she can on live and sing almost doesnt count then she can go on live singing baby mama"

:melmel:

let this girl BE

Dr Naomi Campbell

Jdjdjd jdjdj if I hear sis sing ADC ONE more fucking time
Maybe she wants to leave that all behind and enter into this next phase of music
Like stfu and volunteer and your local charities for the corona mess

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Estelle Ghetto on March 30, 2020, 01:04:33 PM
Just enjoy the music when it comes out
Y'all are gonna pop blood vessels over this girl while she's goofing around with her daughter

:kii: :kii: :kii:

I honestly engage in the convo and yes sometimes it irks me but for me it's never that deep. You'll never see me go in her comments and start telling her what to do and I will always support. I truly just enjoy the convo on the board.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 12:53:55 PM
TF!!! If Deborah Cox and Tamia can do a video and have people talking then....
ok good for them
What Did the talk do for 'em?

MelMel

I didn't know it was a requirement now

Dr Naomi Campbell

She doesn't have anything out
What is she going to sing? Her back catalogue you all have heard 7373838 times over?

You want her to release?
Streaming is actually DOWN during this period
She releases and it tanks, I can hear the critiques now
Shoulda waited! :fuming: bloody corona! *shakes fist* :fuming:

BRockaBaby

I just hope the same ones in here yelling "shut up" don't have shit to say about visibility and songs not charting or moving the way they should when release time comes. 

And no, i'm not saying that her singing ADC live on IG is going to BOOST baby mama to number one. But ANY artist who's INVESTED in themselves wants a return. Dont' give a fuck when ANY of you have to say. This is her art but it's also HER BUSINESS and her livelihood. So kill me with the "she's not into that" mess. If she wants to be SUCCESSFUL in TODAY'S standards, queen has to get with the fucking program. 

Now if for her releasing music is just about giving something to her fans and she don't care what it does for her success and her pockets, then by all means let queen have her way. 

fedswatchin

Brandy is a legend and she may not care, but promotion is promotion and exposure is exposure. Imagine if Baby Mama caught enough traction to go Top 40 or Top 20 or even #1. Brandy can facilitate that by stepping ona platform like MTV

The stans that don't stop believing are everything  :howfestive:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 01:13:25 PMif she wants to be SUCCESSFUL in TODAY'S standards, queen has to get with the fucking program.

is this what she wants or what you want

BRockaBaby

Quote from: sowhat on March 30, 2020, 01:13:57 PM
Brandy is a legend and she may not care, but promotion is promotion and exposure is exposure. Imagine if Baby Mama caught enough traction to go Top 40 or Top 20 or even #1. Brandy can facilitate that by stepping ona platform like MTV

Like I don't get this logic. Bitches making MILLIONS off instagram but yall want to act like it's not a big deal. The fuck!

I'm not asking her to have a fucking concert. TF!

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: sowhat on March 30, 2020, 01:13:57 PM

yh there's a fine line between belief and delusion though

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:15:05 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 01:13:25 PMif she wants to be SUCCESSFUL in TODAY'S standards, queen has to get with the fucking program.

is this what she wants or what you want

It's what her investors want and yea I'm sure it's what SHE wants. You can't tell me as an ARTIST where your SUCCESS by your peers are measured by charts and album sales and visibility that you just sit home releasing shit not giving a fuck what it does.

Bran cares about her credibility and how her music shines! How can you NOT care as an artist? If that was the case she would've went 100% independent and start pulling Dawn moves.

Mama cares!

Dr Naomi Campbell

Why you shouting at me hun
The girl don't want it