Brandy gorl

Started by Heated🔥, March 30, 2020, 12:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wizzy

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 01:13:25 PM
I just hope the same ones in here yelling "shut up" don't have shit to say about visibility and songs not charting or moving the way they should when release time comes.
yes bby
Let all that shit go
charts, graphs, all that shit
enjoy the music
it's been about 18 yrs since she's done huge numbers
it's okay lol

Le Champ

I think I believe Bran can pull off a #1 album if the timing is right...but a Hot 100 single? I think that's a stretch given the music we're expecting. Definitely on the r&b charts though. A lot of people hate, but Bran is still loved by way more. Let's not forget what Love Again did with no push or exposure at ALL.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Estelle Ghetto on March 30, 2020, 01:18:28 PM
I just hope the same ones in here yelling "shut up" don't have shit to say about visibility and songs not charting or moving the way they should when release time comes.
yes bby
Let all that shit go
enjoy the music
it's okay lol
:plzstop:

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:17:30 PM
Why you shouting at me hun
The girl don't want it

TBQH you directed your response at me and others who are opposite of what you believe. So i'm responding. I told yall before I engage in the convo because that's what this board is for. Just as you are engaging in the convo. And I welcome the convo.

Now if you want to start getting simple with the "huns" and "why are you yelling?" then that's on you but this is healthy convo to me. Miss me with anything other than that.   

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Estelle Ghetto on March 30, 2020, 01:18:28 PM
yes bby
Let all that shit go
enjoy the music
it's okay lol

For me I don't care about that. I just want her visible. I brought up numbers because someone mentioned her not caring about numbers. That's never been my concern.

Dr Naomi Campbell

I mean the gorl doesn't want to DO it
If she did it would've been DONE by now
Let.It.Go

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:20:40 PM
I mean the gorl doesn't want to DO it
If she did it would've been DONE by now
Let.It.Go

Your opinion is received. And my opinion is still my opinion.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Like you'll all be at so much peace when you come to grips with the fact Brandy doesn't want to be a Top40 gorl anymore

Le Champ

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:22:05 PM
Like you'll all be at so much peace when you come to grips with the fact Brandy doesn't want to be a Top40 gorl anymore

I think her and her team are more concerned with critical acclaim and cementing her legacy. All the moves so far seem to be going in that direction.

BRockaBaby

March 30, 2020, 01:24:59 PM #69 Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 01:25:10 PM by BRockaBaby
Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:22:05 PM

not sure who this is directed to because I already mentioned charts and sales are not my interest. That I just want her visible.

I already accepted that Brandy may never be a chart topping artist again years ago.

And I'm very much at peace. Some of you take this board more seriously than others. I don't take this board seriously LIKE THAT. Just because I engage in convo doesn't mean I take it THAT seriously. Trust me, I'm very much at peace. I appreciate the concern though. Really, I do.

Dr Naomi Campbell

It wasn't to you so typing essays at me
I don't read them

Dr Naomi Campbell

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:25:46 PM
It wasn't to you so typing essays at me
I don't read them

Cool. Did this just start or.....

Young

I thought this was an old thread 

Whats goin on 

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Young on March 30, 2020, 01:29:23 PM
I thought this was an old thread

Whats goin on

The topic is very much old and not a new one.