K Michelle previews new music from 4th album

Started by Drogon, November 20, 2016, 07:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Love the fact that I can always look forward to new music from her though. I appreciate it.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

pop

GLOCK

Quote from: FlightMedic on November 20, 2016, 11:48:37 PM
Quote from: glock on November 20, 2016, 09:15:20 PM
Quote from: FlightMedic on November 20, 2016, 08:58:45 PM
Quote from: glock on November 20, 2016, 08:39:08 PM
Sounds promising
But my sis has to vaccum that laundry basket out of her booty

Its smaller just needs a lil more taken out.  She already previewed the album to streaming services i believe its coming soon
wait didn't she just drop one like in April?
Sheesh. And wouldn't this be album #4.

Slow down :calmdownsis:

More issues was supposed to get rereleased along with a mixtape " Murder she wrote" i think she should've did a ep/ mixtape before album 4 came out 8 months...she fired her last management and is now being rep by KWL management. I don't think they wanted to have anything to do with previous management project so they started over

She has a lot going on several tv shows, homegood line, 2 new restaurants (ATL and TBA), clothing store, Jack Daniels deal, etc. U hope she has enough time to properly promote this album.
book

Scott.

Vonc2002

GLOCK

GLOCK

Maybe I should call is one of the best songs every written

Drogon

Quote from: Scott. on November 21, 2016, 12:13:04 AM
Love the fact that I can always look forward to new music from her though. I appreciate it.

Putting out albums every few yrs is not thr move any more...fans move on quickly. Im pretty sure we won't get the album until 2017. A album every year or every 2 is good

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 21, 2016, 12:24:55 AM
Wait, these are not bad AT ALL

She is growing. The fans who've heard the album love it so far

Scott.

November 21, 2016, 03:01:59 AM #28 Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:04:15 AM by Scott.
Quote from: glock on November 21, 2016, 01:58:12 AM
Yet every album def sounds the same

They really don't. She shows growth with each one. Rebellious Soul is nothing like AWBAH and MITV is like neither one.

Young