Teen Listens to Li’s It’s Whatever for the 1st Time

Started by ssw4919, July 18, 2020, 07:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Commenters keep recommending Li songs for him to enjoy.  He might as well do her whole discography at this point.    :letsmessfag:

yummy

How old is this boy? I always see him in my recommended and he seems to not have any knowlege of anything that came out before 2010 :dead:

ssw4919

Quote from: animmai. on July 18, 2020, 07:59:19 PM
How old is this boy? I always see him in my recommended and he seems to not have any knowlege of anything that came out before 2010 :dead:

Teen, maybe early 20's.  Awhile ago, his videos used to say "Teen Reacts to..." so I'm assuming that age range.

FRANCE

Aalumeci.

BAPHOMET.

When y'all post this cracker i really dont get it. Because .... you know he's lying right?

the way it acts oblivious like its truly his first time. Weird looking lesbian. 

FAMÈ

Quote from: Baph. on July 18, 2020, 08:19:36 PM
When y'all post this cracker i really dont get it. Because .... you know he's lying right?

ssssssssssssssddddddd

ssw4919

There was a video going around a couple of weeks ago of these black teen boys listening to I Have Nothing for the first time.  They literally had never seen Whitney before and didn't know what she looked like.  :guys:  I don't know what parents are doing with their kids these days. 

ssw4919

:plzstop:

He may be lying.  I still like his reviews.  I think he legit hasn't heard most of the older songs, though.  These young people were raised differently and don't see or hear songs/artists from different eras very much.  Plus, if he's lying, he must be very committed to the lie because he'll occasionally say something that makes him look stupid.  For instance, he reviewed Amerie for the first time and was mispronouncing her name the whole video.  People had to correct him in the comments.   :dead:

Sovereign.

Quote from: animmai. on July 18, 2020, 07:59:19 PM

NJSJJSDNCBVDVDVDFBFBDHDJSJDJDHDD

FRANCE

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 18, 2020, 08:32:03 PM

He may be lying.  I still like his reviews.  I think he legit hasn't heard most of the older songs, though.  These young people were raised differently and don't see or hear songs/artists from different eras very much.  Plus, if he's lying, he must be very committed to the lie because he'll occasionally say something that makes him look stupid.  For instance, he reviewed Amerie for the first time and was mispronouncing her name the whole video.  People had to correct him in the comments.   :dead:

He's not lying. I mean, this dude was born after Aaliyah died. Plus hes some white kid that prob wasnt exposed to 90s R&B music like that. He does admit when he has hrd a song before too but will say he didnt know who the artist is.

ssw4919

Quote from: FRANCE on July 18, 2020, 08:40:42 PM

He's not lying. I mean, this dude was born after Aaliyah died. Plus hes some white kid that prob wasnt exposed to 90s R&B music like that. He does admit when he has hrd a song before too but will say he didnt know who the artist is.

Yeah.

Y'all need to face facts that we're getting OLD.  :feelinmyself:

BrandyFromTheFuture

opha lipa

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 18, 2020, 08:42:48 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on July 18, 2020, 08:40:42 PM

Yeah.

Y'all need to face facts that we're getting OLD.  :feelinmyself:

cccccccc v
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"