Jay-Z and Beyonce purchase most expensive house in California ever

Started by The definition, May 19, 2023, 12:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Ma Lo

Get money queen you and your husband richer than a mf I see why they be hating.

Murrah

Why do people celebrate their wealth? It's not going to trickle down to you.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 19, 2023, 01:17:49 PMImagine the commission off this :dead:

!!!!!!!!

I feel like being real estate agent in the Hollywood Beverly Hills area would be amazing

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Murrah on May 19, 2023, 02:12:09 PMWhy do people celebrate their wealth? It's not going to trickle down to you.

You're allowed to be happy for someone's wealth and not expect a penny .........

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Murrah on May 19, 2023, 02:12:09 PMWhy do people celebrate their wealth? It's not going to trickle down to you.

People legit sit on a board dedicated to a woman that probably has more money still in the bank than everyone in here combined and then congratulate her on new deals which bring her more money.... That.. don't trickle down to anyone in here

:disgusted:
As well as people who celebrated new drafts signing multimillion dollar contracts. You're happy to see other prosper. Unless you're miserable and broke. Then I can understand 💔

daydream

May 19, 2023, 04:03:40 PM #22 Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 04:04:55 PM by one fag army 👊🏾🥾
Aht aht!

I remember when sub-zero tried to pull that mess with the barbs celebrating Nickis numbers for her duet with god spice

"why dey so hype ? Celebrating her success like it's theirs!  :uhh: newsflash it's not! "

Get in formation houseflies

Kalifornia.

Girl fuck Nicki

Cowboy Nine

Congrats again to this African American power couple. The hope and dream of the slave.

daydream

Fnfnfnnfnfnfnfnfncnnncncncncncnnncnc

I really can't fuckin stand u

Cowboy Nine