What happened to the Brandy snapchat thread from last night?

Started by Real, May 26, 2016, 07:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

I didn't get to finish reading it :everythingok:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

ASdffnnnnnnnnnnnnnk
Not bran tweeting squid "delete all that shit... Or the board is NEXT"
MVCVBBNNN

Queen :everythingok:

SouravMay

Thank
God I made screenshots. I kinda FELT a snatch coming

:ATLcameo:
B7

GRAND

Real

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 26, 2016, 07:57:49 AM
ASdffnnnnnnnnnnnnnk
Not bran tweeting squid "delete all that shit... Or the board is NEXT"
MVCVBBNNN

Queen :everythingok:

ddddd

I don't understand why they deleted it. If she can put the mess all over social media, we should be able to discuss it

Vonc2002

Those threads have a pattern of being nothing but fuming and bashing of brandy, which is what that one turned into. I saw every page and i was fckn tight tbh :hmph:
Niggas ready to throw her under the bus on nothing more than speculation and hearsay, it's disgusting
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GYNandTONIC

Wasn't no damn conversation!

Just draggings and premature lashings based upon 15% of the story. If y'all can't give a play by play of everything that happend from both sides and form an opinion, then it's not a conversation. It's gossip

Vonc2002

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on May 26, 2016, 08:26:34 AM
Wasn't no damn conversation!

Just draggings and premature lashings based upon 15% of the story. If y'all can't give a play by play of everything that happend from both sides and form an opinion, then it's not a conversation. It's gossip
:plea:

Real

Well she kinda shouldn't be on social media doing all that if she doesn't want people to speculate. Those snaps were doing the most