Phaedra fired from RHOA *CONFIRMED* (Nick, Vonc, & the other Phaeks in SHAMBLES)

Started by MAY, April 07, 2017, 09:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: Trey on April 07, 2017, 11:12:27 PM
I definitely believe it. I've been saying that somebody (if not TWO) had to go in order to fit Nene AND Kim into the budget. Nobody fucks with Phae at this point, so it's not hard to believe.

Yea and the biggest thing with these shows is that you have to be able to film with the other ladies. Other than Sheree and Porsha, the others do not see it for her. I think Kandi, Kenya, Kim, and Nene all have offers. Phaedra, Porsha, and Cynthia are on the chopping block and Sheree will be demoted to "friend of"

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 07, 2017, 11:50:53 PM
s
the show has revolved around Phaedra

you really thought A Mother's Love was bringing in the views hun?

well it def wasnt bringing in ticket sales :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on April 07, 2017, 11:42:39 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 07, 2017, 11:17:23 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 07, 2017, 11:13:38 PM
Nobody fucks with Phae at this point, so it's not hard to believe.

have you spoken with kandi sheree cynthia kenya porsha nene and kim to confirm this??

:plzstop: :plzstop:
h

Hun.. Nobody fucks with her. Apparently including Bravo. Hate to see ha go out like this.

He really kills me with this. lol.

If it were Kandi, his ass would be believing the shit with flying colors. Phae is DONE hun.

no i wouldnt.. I believe in FACTS and EVIDENCE not a damn tranny name b scott who said he knows some sources when all it heard was gossip at the bath house

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on April 08, 2017, 12:26:11 AM
Even though I don't use sis this season, I will miss her on the show.

She's a kii and I do like that she shows the image of a hard working, well spoken Black woman.

it hasnt even been confirmed and yall got her buried in the ground    :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

but yes thats why i like her she is a good example of what black women should strive to be like imo

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BigDawg on April 08, 2017, 03:57:38 AM
I definitely believe it. I've been saying that somebody (if not TWO) had to go in order to fit Nene AND Kim into the budget. Nobody fucks with Phae at this point, so it's not hard to believe.

Yea and the biggest thing with these shows is that you have to be able to film with the other ladies. Other than Sheree and Porsha, the others do not see it for her. I think Kandi, Kenya, Kim, and Nene all have offers. Phaedra, Porsha, and Cynthia are on the chopping block and Sheree will be demoted to "friend of"

do you work for bravo or are you sleeping with andy ??  :plzstop: :plzstop:

BigDawg

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 08, 2017, 05:24:27 AM

Are you slow hun? I said, "I THINK"

This COULD be what season 10 looks like

AIDS

Quote from: Trey on April 07, 2017, 11:17:23 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 07, 2017, 11:13:38 PM
Nobody fucks with Phae at this point, so it's not hard to believe.

have you spoken with kandi sheree cynthia kenya porsha nene and kim to confirm this??

:plzstop: :plzstop:
h

Hun.. Nobody fucks with her. Apparently including Bravo. Hate to see ha go out like this.

Nick is pissed

AIDS

The way you're in here quoting everyone that agrees with this fuming has me in tears

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Fuck you. on April 08, 2017, 08:40:04 AM

The way you're in here quoting everyone that agrees with this fuming has me in tears
hhhhhhhhhhh

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trey on April 08, 2017, 02:19:23 AM

asdsadsdajnasdn

I mean Phae is out. The Fakes are just gonna have to deal.

Cowgirl

BigDawg

AIDS

Quote from: Nine on April 08, 2017, 09:35:20 AM
Quote from: Trey on April 08, 2017, 02:19:23 AM

asdsadsdajnasdn

I mean Phae is out. The Fakes are just gonna have to deal.

DDDDDSSDDVVVVBBBBBBNNNBBB

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 08, 2017, 05:19:34 AM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 07, 2017, 11:50:53 PM
s
the show has revolved around Phaedra

you really thought A Mother's Love was bringing in the views hun?

well it def wasnt bringing in ticket sales :plzstop:
s
Ok yea that's what I was thinking

Scott in here saying Kenya brought more than Kween Phae

And I'm looking at him like
I wonder if he's ok? He must be under the weather

H.#.G.*.Z