Lewis is dark skinned

Started by 4 fucking k, September 02, 2017, 09:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on September 02, 2017, 10:20:57 PM
He's def sexy!

But! .... we need a chart tho

who all is light skin outta this list? And who isn't?

Chris Brown
Dave East
Drake
Jeremih
Tyga
Lil Fizz
Marques Houston

:young:

Drake
Chris
Fizz
Dave
Tyga
Marques
Jeremih

From lightest to darkest

:cheerup:

Young

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Malian Prince on September 02, 2017, 10:49:19 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on September 02, 2017, 10:43:00 PM
Really?!

Marques was def considered light in the 90's imo

With GOOD hair!

not considered light skin bbfbbbfdbfdb

what kindda people were ya'll hanging around?

maybe its cuz i'm from NYC but we just never put that much emphasis and stock into skin tones, etc. maybe its because of the variety here.

down south was where i was introduced to all that mess. someone literally told me that their great great grandmother was light skinned. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: like why r u telling me this
sssssssssssss

Yea down south it was definitely a social construct. Light skin was coveted. I guess the remnants of slavery really won't go away

I used to stay outside all summer and get really chocolately. But my mom always told me how much she loved my skin. So I love it too even today.
:feelinmyself:

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

Drake
Lil Fizz
Tyga
Chris Brown
Dave East
Marques
Jeremih

lol

Jer is not light, he is brown skin
B7

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Marques has always been so damn DO-able imo. Oozing sex

:oof:

H.#.G.*.Z

Aalonso.

Quote from: Malian Prince on September 03, 2017, 12:06:38 AM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on September 02, 2017, 11:29:40 PM
Quote from: Malian Prince on September 02, 2017, 10:49:19 PM
Really?!

With GOOD hair!

not considered light skin bbfbbbfdbfdb

what kindda people were ya'll hanging around?

maybe its cuz i'm from NYC but we just never put that much emphasis and stock into skin tones, etc. maybe its because of the variety here.

down south was where i was introduced to all that mess. someone literally told me that their great great grandmother was light skinned. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: like why r u telling me this
sssssssssssss

Yea down south it was definitely a social construct. Light skin was coveted. I guess the remnants of slavery really won't go away

I used to stay outside all summer and get really chocolately. But my mom always told me how much she loved my skin. So I love it too even today.
:feelinmyself:
:blessed:

My grandmother and aunt are a bit light but we just never sat around talking about skin tones or even hair textures or anything.

I guess when you  come from a family that has a range of colors it's just easier for you to accept it as normality and really nothing that special.  :unsure:

but then again many AA families cover the spectrum in terms of variety so sometimes I think it's parenting or outside influences that play a part. which is all understandable.

but down south everything is literally about race.

I swear to God - one time I saw someone remove their shoe (forgot why they had to do it) and it appeared the skin was lighter on their foot than their face, arms, etc. which is totally logical

someone really asked her "r u mixed?"

THESE. Fckn. CROW CAWS I just let out

BigDawg

Really?!

With GOOD hair!

I wonder whatever possessed him to crack open that Just For Me box.

Young

GRAND

BAPHOMET.

Young