Halle is The New Ariel in Disney's The Little Mermaid

Started by Opposites Attract., July 03, 2019, 03:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

This shit is about to catapult sis into a whole new hemisphere. Especially if it's good.  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

RAY7

Quote from: i stan 4 Tyler on July 08, 2019, 04:25:02 PM
Quote from: 89 on July 08, 2019, 03:37:01 PM
Quote from: i stan 4 Tyler on July 08, 2019, 11:27:57 AM
People willingly subject themselves to going into those clearly hateful groups to see what White people are chatting about, and get angry when they see...hateful stuff.

I try to find the logic in stuff like this, but it's hard.

It's like signing up to Chimpout.com or something. Why would you wanna sit there and just read all of that stuff, then come back to spread it to other Black people?

These people are SPREADING the hateful messages around for the sake of having a conversation about it and then some of them have the nerve to be upset that others are "distracting" or "shifting the focus" of a more positive conversation.

What the hell do you think you're doing when you spread this stuff?

It's hard to make it all make sense.
Let those White people be angry. Stop giving their ignorance clout, clicks and views.
I agree it's only giving these Neanderthal ass crackers the attention they want
A lot of them are legit trolls.

It just sucks that they are successful in transmitting all of that negative energy to these Black people...and we spread it around and fume about it. So much energy and time put into addressing these nobody ass losers who can only find courage in a damn keyboard.

Don't absorb that shit. Spend that time supporting and uplifting Halle or something.
Be clear on the fact that their intention is to distract you from this moment and disturb your joy.
They clearly find happiness in dumb shit like that.
SPEAK
We could definitely get much further if we didn't waste time and energy on stuff like this