This reminds me of someone here bbbbbb

Started by MAY, December 28, 2015, 02:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Code Red: itsMista

For this to come from someone who I never had a problem with and that welcome me, this doesn't sit well with me. And then to have Rig start it back is even more of a Ki. You girls play both sides of the fences and I'm not here for it. Wow.

Vonc2002

Boy, stfu. They didn't even mention you. This woah is me shit is pitiful
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SUPREME

SUPREME

The nerve of them! Why me! Smh! Goodness gracious! Jeeze Louis! :((((

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

death

Quote from: itsMista on December 28, 2015, 06:59:45 PM
For this to come from someone who I never had a problem with and that welcome me, this doesn't sit well with me. And then to have Rig start it back is even more of a Ki. You girls play both sides of the fences and I'm not here for it. Wow.
i like u

u hold ur own
ev' tho u fight alot wit my bruv

ure rlly cool n smart
n handsm i bet

Yeah I just don't trust nobody here. If I was to talk highly about any of the simple bitches on this board, Glock-bluey-RIGgy-May would have some to mind. Now I have to X some of these out the list. Just messy and unstable as they can be.

MAY

SUPREME

Quote from: itsMista on December 28, 2015, 07:04:48 PM
Yeah I just don't trust nobody here. If I was to talk highly about any of the simple bitches on this board, Glock-bluey-RIGgy-May would have some to mind. Now I have to X some of these out the list. Just messy and unstable as they can be.
they ALL shade you hun

:feelinmyself:

death

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnf

jokes on u since im not evn stupid

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on December 28, 2015, 07:05:22 PM
Mista, this was about Pons. Not you.

:whatfuneralbill:

Four pages in when it's all done, you want to say this. Girl bye, pure mess. Anyways.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Phantom

MelMel