ophmani

ccccccc not aaliyah and left-eye

who is this dumb ass page  :uhh:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

They're gonna have this girl killed.

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 01, 2020, 04:51:23 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 01, 2020, 04:50:58 PM
I believe what she's saying tho.
Some of it,  yea

The shit about the girl walking in on Christopher Williams sucking Diddy's dick :dead:

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 01, 2020, 04:46:52 PM
This girl is a lunatic
!!! She seems to be gunning at all the heavy weights tho I think she recently for Puff Daddy throat and stated Mary J Blige wanted to eat her coochie  :plzstop:

🔥🔥🔥

Aalumeci.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 01, 2020, 04:52:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 01, 2020, 04:51:23 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 01, 2020, 04:50:58 PM
I believe what she's saying tho.
Some of it,  yea

The shit about the girl walking in on Christopher Williams sucking Diddy's dick :dead:
I believe it! The only thing is alot of the stuff she be talking about is hearsay. Everything she heard is thru SOMEBODY ELSE who know somebody or witnessed it.  Girl stfu.........I believe the Diddy Mess tho :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on October 01, 2020, 04:53:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 01, 2020, 04:46:52 PM
This girl is a lunatic
!!! She seems to be gunning at all the heavy weights tho I think she recently for Puff Daddy throat and stated Mary J Blige wanted to eat her coochie  :plzstop:
Yea she really hates puffy and Mary J. Said Mary needs to come out the closet just like Alicia

Vonc2002

And it's stuff like this that makes her just seem kinda bitter and beaten down by the industry

ALL of these titles are fabricated and objective.  Mary owns her lane.  I'm not even a fan of Mary like that BUT she has made great albums and great music.  U sound like a hater to me,  SORRY!