Darkchild at VLADTV talking about Brandy

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, October 05, 2020, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2020, 02:16:19 PM
I will say though, he was pretty complimentary of Bran in interviews earlier this year when discussing Its Not Worth It and Angel In Disguise
I think he just wants to be the only one to produce her music, and she wants to have variety
!!

His attitude changed after B7. He's a selfish fat fuck.

Vonc2002

October 06, 2020, 02:17:44 PM #46 Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 02:19:41 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 06, 2020, 02:07:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2020, 02:04:05 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2020, 01:56:15 PM
Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 06, 2020, 01:51:50 PM
There def a little something in his vibe. He was very short about her. Especially after just talking about Aaliyah in detail or this and that artist.... even if not asked directly, that was his time to gush or at least.... expound. I mean this was like your muse. He was perfectly content with discussing the 2 of them as one.
!!!

here's the latest clip, cant believe they have spent 3 videos on this subject

"I produced 80% of the records Brandy played!"
I think he really has control/jealousy issues with Bran. He's never really happy for her when shes working with other producers
Honestly, Brandy is more to blame then he is probably. I heard sumn about her being annoyed that he was giving their sound to others. Girl, my sound as a producer isn't OUR sound. I gave u MY sound :dead:
Imagine someone feeling bitter because R. Kelly, Neptunes, Timbaland, or ANY producer with a really distinct sound was producing for others and u felt entitled to their sound :plzstop:
And historically Brandy is the one that has a history of falling out with people, so it's probably more on her than him. Didn't she feel a way about Camper and unfollow him a time or two over this album process? Brandy is a low-key weirdo but y'all fans so y'all make excuses for her
It was more than just his beats. Brandy's vocals and backgrounds become a part of a song's music and that is what she was referring to.
U don't know that BRANDY  was responsible for that tho. They were both young and they were both developing a sound. Brandy didn't even know who she was musicly at that point.  He helped to mold the sound that we consider "The Brandy sound" and I'm sure he was VERY instrumental in it too, so he had as much ownership to "their" sound as she did.........which is why he could take it and do it so well without her.  If it was a sound that required Brandy, then it wouldn't have been able to be recreated without her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2020, 02:12:42 PM
There def a little something in his vibe. He was very short about her. Especially after just talking about Aaliyah in detail or this and that artist.... even if not asked directly, that was his time to gush or at least.... expound. I mean this was like your muse. He was perfectly content with discussing the 2 of them as one.
!!!

I think he really has control/jealousy issues with Bran. He's never really happy for her when shes working with other producers
Honestly, Brandy is more to blame then he is probably. I heard sumn about her being annoyed that he was giving their sound to others. Girl, my sound as a producer isn't OUR sound. I gave u MY sound :dead:
Imagine someone feeling bitter because R. Kelly, Neptunes, Timbaland, or ANY producer with a really distinct sound was producing for others and u felt entitled to their sound :plzstop:
And historically Brandy is the one that has a history of falling out with people, so it's probably more on her than him. Didn't she feel a way about Camper and unfollow him a time or two over this album process? Brandy is a low-key weirdo but y'all fans so y'all make excuses for her
that "giving away my sound" thing is so old dude
they are not beefing about that
Ray, u don't know what they're beefing about :dead:
The fact that they were beefing about it AT ALL is stupid. Brandy is crazy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2020, 02:19:00 PM
!!!

the shit was like before Afrodisiac and they have worked together quite a lot since then
so... yea
Bran can be crazy but Rodney is controlling. She didnt want him using their sound
he didn't want other producers on her albums
:letsmessfag:

Cowgirl

Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2020, 02:22:46 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2020, 02:19:00 PM
!!!

the shit was like before Afrodisiac and they have worked together quite a lot since then
so... yea
Bran can be crazy but Rodney is controlling. She didnt want him using their sound
he didn't want other producers on her albums
:letsmessfag:
Right! :dead:

Brandy is crazy!

No fucking shit. :uhh:

RAY7

either they're both complicit in the mess or neither are
and Bran isnt the only one who has had fallouts with ppl
LaShawn was not part of Darkchild's camp for years before his death
hmmmm

Vonc2002

Rodney has moved on and had MUCH success without Brandy, Brandy aint had much success outside of Rodney. If he is controlling maybe she should listen to the nigga cause he clearly has the Damn answer :dead:

Summertime

Darkchild seems a little salty in this interview.  He didn't "make" Brandy and she should let the idea of them working together go for good.

Darkchild seems like he's still professionally possessive over her while Lashawn and Timbo were/are the opposite.

Vonc2002

I don't even like Rodney like that but y'all give Brandy ENTIRELY too much grace and she has actually SHOWN herself to be a bit of a weirdo, so let's keep it 100 and stop trying to pass the Damn buck all the time. Only one of these mufuckas are talking about being fckn SCHZIO and I don't think it was This fat ass nigga :omf:

RAY7

October 06, 2020, 02:31:23 PM #54 Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 02:31:34 PM by RAY7
Sittin Up In My Room her second biggest song: with Babyface
her debut album 4x Platinum with 4 big classic hits with Keith Crouch
Have You Ever- Diane Warren & David Foster #1 single
Love Again Grammy nominated- DJ Camper
Put It Down R&B #1 hit- Sean Garrett & Bangladesh
Full Moon the song: Mike City
are we serious Vonc? no success without him? :kii:

Bruce

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2020, 02:29:08 PM
I don't even like Rodney like that but y'all give Brandy ENTIRELY too much grace and she has actually SHOWN herself to be a bit of a weirdo, so let's keep it 100 and stop trying to pass the Damn buck all the time. Only one of these mufuckas are talking about being fckn SCHZIO and I don't think it was This fat ass nigga :omf:

You should be banned.

Vonc2002

NOTHING Brandy has done has measured up to the success she had with Rodney. Are u really trying to dispute that :dead:
Even that tired ass full moon y'all love is RODNEY!
Brandy's last REAL hit was RH(D) and who was that?  
Brandy hasn't really been successful musically  like that post Rodney (at least in a mainstream way) and that can't be debated :omf:

Vonc2002

And i didn't say she had NO success without Rodney.  I said much and that's true

RAY7

what song did Rodney produce that's bigger than TBIM?
he hasnt been the #1 hitmaker without her either tbh
I cant tell you the last artist screaming "DARKCHILD produced!" when naming who they worked with
and more than likely it wasn't the single on their album, so yea

RAY7

well the stuff that was listed is MUCH success in most ppls eyes
she even overlooked him and chose hit singles by other producers on albums he did the bulk of
they BOTH had their biggest success together
FACT