Looks Like The Next Single Is Gonna Be...

Started by FRANCE, October 07, 2020, 08:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Bigmacthawoppa

This never-ending hook. Well maybe it will get stuck in people's heads  :dead:

M-Rocka

Vonc2002

Well this is one I wanted AFTER Rather Be so I'm not necessarily mad but I'm mad because UGH! Ugh Baby mama and this wasted ass video smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

lovechild

October 07, 2020, 09:35:43 AM #4 Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 09:35:54 AM by lovechild
Ugh I knew she'd choose this ... wish it was rather be or say something but I guess it's maybe the most repetitive radio friendly song? Idk it's missing something for me .

Vonc2002

No tomorrow was INSTANTLY the song I listened to and loved 1st so I think it's definitely a good single but smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

She actually choose a single I wanted wow 

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: lovechild on October 07, 2020, 09:35:43 AM
Ugh I knew she'd choose this ... wish it was rather be or say something but I guess it's maybe the most repetitive radio friendly song? Idk it's missing something for me .
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

Guys this is such a good choice tho.  It's so short and sweet and it has MAJOR replay value because of that,  Ugh!  :gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Summertime

No Tomorrow isn't my fave on the album.  However, this song will do very well on the radio and streaming.  The "I'm gon blow your phone up" is super catchy and the younger generation will eat this up.  It should be sent to Hip Hip and Pop stations too.  She's probably going with Say Something and Rather Be to end this era.

She must be performing Borderline and No Tomorrow at the BB Awards.

AfroJisiac

as long as we gettin singles i'm fine lol  she can pick whatever song she wants drftgyh   and make cute videos

Bigmacthawoppa

Yeah I think this will do well with the basic listener who struggles to understand or appreciate her more complicated and intricate songs. I find it to be annoyingly repetitive but I think that will play to its benefit on the radio at least.

Vonc2002

Quote from: James on October 07, 2020, 09:50:46 AM
No Tomorrow isn't my fave on the album.  However, this song will do very well on the radio and streaming.  The "I'm gon blow your phone up" is super catchy and the younger generation will eat this up. It should be sent to Hip Hip and Pop stations too.  She's probably going with Say Something and Rather Be to end this era.

She must be performing Borderline and No Tomorrow at the BB Awards.
EXACTLY! It got stuck in my head IMMEDIATELY.  That And You don't it yeet, I'll tell ya when ya ready!

TriBeCa

October 07, 2020, 09:56:38 AM #14 Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 09:56:55 AM by TriBeCa
Yes!  :gorlonfire:

I wonder if she'll get some support from Pop radio with this since it's more upbeat and fun.