Looks Like The Next Single Is Gonna Be...

Started by FRANCE, October 07, 2020, 08:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quest

If they release Lucid Dreams after No Tomorrow, this will be a perfect era. I'm here for it.

Rather Be is a great song but it's a flop as a single. I have no clue why Say Something is even in the conversation other than it being a fan favorite.

RAY7

it should be Bye Bipolar tbh
send it to Z100 and get that Adele ballad audience

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

rosone1

Quote from: REALucid on October 07, 2020, 02:22:52 PM
I really wanted Rather Be  :fuming: it's so perfect for Fall/Winter.

But this is a good choice as well and would have been my second choice. Casual listeners will get in.
Me too.I thought that's why they were saving it.I guess not.

Freemala Harris

I'm protesting if Rather Be becomes simply becomes another cult classic

Quest

October 07, 2020, 04:28:34 PM #66 Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 04:29:30 PM by scatdatjazz
Quote from: RAY7 on October 07, 2020, 03:46:32 PM
Bye Bipolar is a favorite with non-fans for sure. If they get a 5th single, it should definitely be included. I'd be down for Bye Bipolar and Lucid Dreams as a dual single.

Harlem

Idk why I'm lowkey fuming to this decision lol... like girl "Rather Be" was clear af! No Tomorrow could've waited until Breezy gave his remix vocals

Le Champ

I feel like Brandy chose No Tomorrow because she's proud that she basically wrote the whole song by herself

Cowboy Nine

!!!!

Yeah, this was "Rather Be" time

"No Tomorrow" isn't gonna make any noise.

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2020, 03:56:55 PM
bipolar is terrible

I'm not a big fan either. as soon as I Am More stops playing, I go right bk to the beginning of the album.

Quest

No Tomorrow is the most dance worthy track on the album. Nice beat. Smart choice

FRANCE

If Rather Be had this kinda groove and knock to it, I'd def scream SINGLE RIGHT NOW

RAY7

Quote from: Lee on October 07, 2020, 04:31:16 PM
I feel like Brandy chose No Tomorrow because she's proud that she basically wrote the whole song by herself
!!!

Rxxf

Quote from: RAY7 on October 07, 2020, 03:46:32 PM

:uhh:
BRANDY