Take Beys phone yawl fhfbbfbfbfbfbff

Started by Young, October 15, 2017, 12:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Sddddddd
Why yawl think she doesn?t have an app on her damn phone??

b7

Gggghhhh the way she was walking around that party and scrolling up and down IG :kii: it makes me love her even more honestly

But I can see why some Stans wanna hold on to the perception that she has a bunch of minions that do everything for her and she doesn?t even have a cellphone or whatever :dead:

This doesn?t make her less than or ?basic? to me

CHOKE

n

She literally has a person whose only job is to add backgrounds to her pictures and put them in sync to music

It's not a perception

:dead:

Young

October 16, 2017, 07:25:28 AM #48 Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 07:25:47 AM by Young
Making the product and her posting it and being on Instagram are not one in the same beloved .

I?m sure she does have someone whip stuff up For ha
Although I?m sure she?s in full control still creatively

CHOKE

Quote from: Young on October 16, 2017, 07:25:28 AM
Making the product and her posting it and being on Instagram are not one in the same beloved .

Am sorry sis

Until I see a country ass caption with grammatical errors I just won't know it's really Quee

:stressed:

Cowgirl

cbcbffffff

Yeah, she definitely spends most of her free time on Insta but I love her for it tbh.

CHOKE

Cowgirl

b7

n

Right. lol

b7

Quote from: Cho-Ku on October 16, 2017, 07:29:07 AM

Am sorry sis

Until I see a country ass caption with grammatical errors I just won't know it's really Quee

:stressed:
sddddf I mean she be on her secret Snapchat too with the filters and all. I love it