Evelyn is a punk bitch

Started by BigDawg, August 07, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

That's interesting considering Evelyn's whole argument is that Takari is the one always contacting her.     

:udontlookok:

BigDawg

Evelyn came for Jackie first. She wanted to expose her over comments she may or may not have said while drunk about Sanniyah by way of Bonnie Jill. Then Evelyn made it her mission to expose Jackie as a "fraud" . When Jackie confronted her at the magazine event, that is when Evelyn started slick talking about her children.

In all honesty I would be fine with how the events played out if Evelyn wouls stop trying to act like some fucking wounded deer.

Evelyn is trash.Shaunie is a waste. They should revoke any so called power that she has.

LOONA.

And Evelyn really needs to stop.

Jennifer and the girls were cackling about Chad beating her ass and now their besties again but Jackie's two comments is too much for her to get over?

nnnn sis...

She probably does feel for Takari but she is WAY too invested in the situation. Like you donated your coin. Leave it at that.     

BigDawg

LOONA.

And Evelyn brought kids into the situation first screaming at Jackie to go take care of her kids and grandchildren as she was leaving her magazine party.

:uhh:   

BigDawg

She does give a chihuahua mess

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 04:49:33 PM
And Evelyn brought kids into the situation first screaming at Jackie to go take care of her kids and grandchildren as she was leaving her magazine party.

EVERY piece of this literally started because of her  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Yea that's insulting the kids

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2017, 04:52:00 PM

The fact that she brought everything on herself.

We all know Jackie is crazy as fck but Evelyn honestly isn't a good person. We saw how she treated Jennifer way back.

Evelyn is the type of bitch that takes shit out on other people when her life aint right.

Chad was beating her ass so she was taking it out on Jennifer.
She's been struggling to have a baby and now she's super invested in Jackie's family and beefing with her.

The fact that it took her 5 years to apologize to Jennifer. Girl

:plzstop:   

Scott.

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 04:56:36 PM

We all know Jackie is crazy as fck but Evelyn honestly isn't a good person. We saw how she treated Jennifer way back.

Evelyn is the type of bitch that takes shit out on other people when her life aint right.

She's been struggling to have a baby and now she's super invested in Jackie's family and beefing with her.

!!!!

BigDawg

Quote from: Scott. on August 08, 2017, 05:28:50 PM
Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 04:56:36 PM

!!!!

Gilgamesh.

the way EVILyn is getting tossed in hea :oof:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: AYR on August 08, 2017, 04:20:54 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 08, 2017, 04:04:29 PM

I knew DEVILyn's intentions were never pure. Evil bitch.
the way the crowd roared when she said it would splash regardless
this Queen :blessed:

nnnnnn

Ray, gone....

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2017, 04:26:43 PM
Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 04:13:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 08, 2017, 04:04:29 PM

I knew DEVILyn's intentions were never pure. Evil bitch.

My thing is she could've easily donated the money anonymously.

Like sis, you wanted to be seen. Her show got axed.  :dead:     

And i didn't even think about this. This girl is LYING :kii:

!!!!!!!!!

And looking at 'laysia you can tell she looks over it tbh, slow pretty self.