Started by Kalifornia., March 24, 2022, 11:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: FRANCE on March 24, 2022, 11:18:26 PM

I agree with him
I saw this today

And yeah I agree with him too.

Niggas love upholding and praising ignorance, tomfoolery and ghettoness and this is what the end result is.

shante smith

March 24, 2022, 11:27:46 PM #3 Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:29:27 PM by standing on the sun
trjrjjfjfjf

"twerking in the middle of the street.
fighting. Pullin owt guns ."

sounds like a good time tah me lolz

shante smith

March 24, 2022, 11:34:57 PM #4 Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:49:26 PM by standing on the sun
funky is very classist and elitist so even if he has somewhat of a point I still don't take him very seriously when it comes to this mess

hes actually very ghetto himself and doesn't even realize it . Taking pics of shopping bags from the gucci store as if it's an accomplishment .

f
f
f
f
f

f

u went shopping . Congrats . Hope your rent is paid on time unlike before with Michelle and that eviction that we now have to hear her talk about every other week

The jury's still out on whether he's part of the solution or part of the problems he loves highlighting with black people .

Drogon

Same thing here in ATL but these cities so money hungry they allow a lot to go on and businesses to stay open late asf

I like Dunwoody cause all their shit close at midnight including gas station's...cah yall black ass HOME

STUNNA GOD

March 25, 2022, 12:12:13 AM #6 Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 12:12:42 AM by Trey
But it's not just the niggers.... the whites are just as reckless, actually WORSE. I'm actually FROM Florida and can speak on Miami spring breaks from direct EXPERIENCE. I often agree with him, but I'm starting to see what people say about him.... it's giving self hate. He's always bashing blacks.

Ghetto! Hoodums!

d

Bitch weren't you JUST homeless?

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Let me put this in the Queue to watch after Ms. Wanda live.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Almost

Quote from: standing on the sun on March 24, 2022, 11:34:57 PM
funky is very classist and elitist so even if he has somewhat of a point I still don't take him very seriously when it comes to this mess

hes actually very ghetto himself and doesn't even realize it . Taking pics of shopping bags from the gucci store as if it's an accomplishment .

f
f
f
f
f

f

u went shopping . Congrats . Hope your rent is paid on time unlike before with Michelle and that eviction that we now have to hear her talk about every other week

The jury's still out on whether he's part of the solution or part of the problems he loves highlighting with black people .

He hates poor people. I remember him in the past making fun on fast food workers going on a strike, calling them useless and lazy.

shante smith

March 25, 2022, 06:12:11 AM #10 Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 06:12:49 AM by standing on the sun
Quote from: Almost on March 25, 2022, 05:10:48 AM
Quote from: standing on the sun on March 24, 2022, 11:34:57 PM

f
f
f
f
f

f

He hates poor people. I remember him in the past making fun on fast food workers going on a strike, calling them useless and lazy.
yuck

to me he's just one of those people who take every opportunity possible to turn their nose up and look down on others.

Whether it be a conversation about social/economic class , or black people being too ghetto and embarrassing....

Putting others down won't lift u up any further . All that talk and nothing to show for it other than pics of gucci shopping bags at his grown ass age and with those gray hairs .

He's not the girl that he thinks he is .

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Trey on March 25, 2022, 12:12:13 AM
But it's not just the niggers.... the whites are just as reckless, actually WORSE. I'm actually FROM Florida and can speak on Miami spring breaks from direct EXPERIENCE. I often agree with him, but I'm starting to see what people say about him.... it's giving self hate. He's always bashing blacks.

Ghetto! Hoodums!

d

He said this too, and that whole "but white people do it too" mentality is kinda late.

FRANCE

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 25, 2022, 06:58:41 AM

Ghetto! Hoodums!

d

He said this too, and that whole "but white people do it too" mentality is kinda late.

Late as fuck. Everytime something bad happens...but what about [insert race]. Time for black people to understand we are being held to a higher standard and when we do the same things other races do, its seen different. When we do wrong, we need to call that shit out and stop with the "but they're doing it too". Are we 12?  :uhh:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: FRANCE on March 25, 2022, 07:55:31 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 25, 2022, 06:58:41 AM

Ghetto! Hoodums!

d

Late as fuck. Everytime something bad happens...but what about [insert race]. Time for black people to understand we are being held to a higher standard and when we do the same things other races do, its seen different. When we do wrong, we need to call that shit out and stop with the "but they're doing it too". Are we 12?  :uhh:

So you'd rather appease the White gaze and fall in line, trying to live up to unrealistic standards, instead of shining a light on how every race is guilty of the same things and that's where the understanding starts.

shante smith

There are some issues where people bring up "what about the whites?!" That can get annoying 

like if we are tryna talk about and repair US talking about what other races are doing isn't productive. Unless we just wanna talk about things and not actually work on them .

but.... Again funky is NOT the person I look to in these conversations. He reeks of internalized racism classism elitism colorism and damn near every ism known to man.