Funky Dineva is about to upset a few people

Started by Kalifornia., March 24, 2022, 11:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 25, 2022, 08:00:15 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on March 25, 2022, 07:55:31 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 25, 2022, 06:58:41 AM
Quote from: Trey on March 25, 2022, 12:12:13 AM
But it's not just the niggers.... the whites are just as reckless, actually WORSE. I'm actually FROM Florida and can speak on Miami spring breaks from direct EXPERIENCE. I often agree with him, but I'm starting to see what people say about him.... it's giving self hate. He's always bashing blacks.

Ghetto! Hoodums!

d

Bitch weren't you JUST homeless?

He said this too, and that whole "but white people do it too" mentality is kinda late.

Late as fuck. Everytime something bad happens...but what about [insert race]. Time for black people to understand we are being held to a higher standard and when we do the same things other races do, its seen different. When we do wrong, we need to call that shit out and stop with the "but they're doing it too". Are we 12?  :uhh:

So you'd rather appease the White gaze and fall in line, trying to live up to unrealistic standards, instead of shining a light on how every race is guilty of the same things and that's where the understanding starts.

i dont think that has anything to do with it

its basically whataboutism

prime example: r. kelly.

when he was finally being held accountable, you had some gorls hollering "oh white mens do it! yall aint punishin them", saying that as some sort of twisted excuse for r. kellys clearly GUILTY ass as if he should be able to get away with it because white ppl have. not how that works  :uhh:

i think thats the point they're making
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowboy Nine

But it's not just the niggers.... the whites are just as reckless, actually WORSE. I'm actually FROM Florida and can speak on Miami spring breaks from direct EXPERIENCE. I often agree with him, but I'm starting to see what people say about him.... it's giving self hate. He's always bashing blacks.

Ghetto! Hoodums!

d

He said this too, and that whole "but white people do it too" mentality is kinda late.
very.

black people love a whataboutism

oomph! but white people!

like let's keep it on these hoodrats and their ghetto antics. white people aren't even in the conversation.

I need black people to start taking accountability. and quickly.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: big energy 🇧🇷 on March 25, 2022, 08:04:41 AM
There are some issues where people bring up "what about the whites?!" That can get annoying

like if we are tryna talk about and repair US talking about what other races are doing isn't productive. Unless we just wanna talk about things and not actually work on them .

!!!!!

why can't we just discuss how black people love to act a damn fool in public without bringing in the whites? why can't we hold ourselves to a higher standard without mentioning white people?

Cartierline

Quote from: Nine on March 25, 2022, 09:29:23 AM

Ghetto! Hoodums!

d

very.

oomph! but white people!

like let's keep it on these hoodrats and their ghetto antics. white people aren't even in the conversation.

shante smith

March 25, 2022, 09:46:46 AM #19 Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 09:47:08 AM by big energy 🇧🇷
Quote from: Nine on March 25, 2022, 09:33:13 AM
There are some issues where people bring up "what about the whites?!" That can get annoying

like if we are tryna talk about and repair US talking about what other races are doing isn't productive. Unless we just wanna talk about things and not actually work on them .

!!!!!

why can't we just discuss how black people love to act a damn fool in public without bringing in the whites? why can't we hold ourselves to a higher standard without mentioning white people?
the problem with these specific conversations and critiques is that they often reek of condescension and anti blackness .

I mean we have someone like funky who thinks it's perfectly ok to call dark skinned black women ugly monkeys spearheading this mess

And He clearly has a history of looking down on black people .., if I didn't know any better and could only hear his voice (and didn't know about those evictions) I'd swear he was raised by a bunch of upper class exoticals

STUNNA GOD

March 25, 2022, 10:08:11 AM #20 Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 10:08:28 AM by Trey
Quote from: big energy 🇧🇷 on March 25, 2022, 09:46:46 AM
Quote from: Nine on March 25, 2022, 09:33:13 AM

!!!!!

the problem with these specific conversations and critiques is that they often reek of condescension and anti blackness .

I mean we have someone like funky who thinks it's perfectly ok to call dark skinned black women ugly monkeys spearheading this mess

And He clearly has a history of looking down on black people .., if I didn't know any better and could only hear his voice (and didn't know about those evictions) I'd swear he was raised by a bunch of upper class exoticals
!!!! I'm not accepting this convo from a goddam Funky Dineva, who has shown a consistent history of anti blackness.

Now lock this fucking thread.

:udontlookok:

Zankou.

Quote from: Cartierline on March 25, 2022, 09:33:17 AM
Quote from: Nine on March 25, 2022, 09:29:23 AM

Ghetto! Hoodums!

d

very.

oomph! but white people!

Justice Jackson

I think there's room to hold our own race accountable while also calling out the double standards. We have to do both. This is why the prisons are full of black people while their white counterparts have gotten off or received far less time.
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

shante smith

Quote from: Ketanji Brown Jackson on March 25, 2022, 10:45:19 AM
I think there's room to hold our own race accountable while also calling out the double standards. We have to do both. This is why the prisons are full of black people while their white counterparts have gotten off or received far less time.
morning kwee

Rooting for u :stressed:

Justice Jackson

Quote from: big energy 🇧🇷 on March 25, 2022, 10:57:09 AM
Quote from: Ketanji Brown Jackson on March 25, 2022, 10:45:19 AM
morning kwee

Rooting for u :stressed:

Hey boo! Thanks, they can run me my robe. I have the votes  :trannyjblige:
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

b7

Ghetto! Hoodums!

d

!!!! And everything Afro said

Funky disgusts me with his take on most Black topics.

shante smith

Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 25, 2022, 07:54:04 PM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbiF89pMvPZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

:plzstop:
theyre just twerking

sfsfsf

its spring break...the fuck r they supposed to be doing?

having a tea party?:omf:

spring break is known for being wild and highly sexualized.