RHOA Taglines Delayed; Major Tea Saved Until Reunion

Started by M-Rocka, November 03, 2017, 08:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

She'll just be chased back off of RHOA again and stay with her 0.4 million viewers on Don't Be TARTy

KING BENTLEY.

s

Kenya has NEVER had a successful spin-off

I can?t with yawl tryna spin a narrative to make Kuntya more popular than Kim Zolciak :dead:

But then again ... a lot of the Kandi stans have been inconsolably delusional lately. Ki

H.#.G.*.Z

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 03, 2017, 08:29:43 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Kenya's caption "Do I look fired to you?"
This fake duck faced bitch is a habitual liar. She'd do anything to try and 'one up' someone. :kii:
'sdf
dfs
dsf'
d.'sf
.sd'f.'dfs'ds.fs.'f
d
.'
.'.'sdf.
'dsf.'dsfs.
'd.'.''..'
'

ya rock muh world.

ya rock muh world.

Pearls Khan

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 03, 2017, 09:57:54 PM
s

I can?t with yawl tryna spin a narrative to make Kuntya more popular than Kim Zolciak :dead:

But then again ... a lot of the Kandi stans have been inconsolably delusional lately. Ki

Cowgirl

Who said anything about Kenya being more popular than Kim?
:diddraispoot:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: BowDown on November 03, 2017, 08:45:04 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 03, 2017, 08:38:58 PM
s

Yes sis you kinda DO! :dead:
She?s making RH runs and doing a promo tour. Meanwhile, Fedra?s been fired for some time now and Kum is at home while her show has a Friday night death slot showtime.
s

Well it started here and then the gorls started going into left field about ppl not watching Kim?s shows and yadda yadda yadda :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 03, 2017, 09:57:54 PM
s

!!!!!! :dead:
The fact that Kim has a spin-off AT ALL, not to mention it's been on for yrs. Bravo has no issue cancelling unsuccessful shows so I'm not really understanding this convo in here.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

Kim can just go somewhere and tend to that fake face and matted wig.

I'm sure there's egg all over both after that caption

Cowgirl

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 03, 2017, 10:25:41 PM
s

She?s making RH runs and doing a promo tour. Meanwhile, Fedra?s been fired for some time now and Kum is at home while her show has a Friday night death slot showtime.
s

Well it started here and then the gorls started going into left field about ppl not watching Kim?s shows and yadda yadda yadda :dead:
Her show is flopping and she?s not needed on RHOA. I?m not saying she?s not popular tho..

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: BowDown on November 03, 2017, 10:31:00 PM
s

s

Her show is flopping and she?s not needed on RHOA. I?m not saying she?s not popular tho..
s

The show started the revolving thing when Kim and Sheree left the first time. I think Andy even addressed it at the time saying they were both welcome back :dead:

Nene was the one who had to continue coming back for checks.

Kim and Sheree were asked to come back. That seems like they need her to me
:scrumptious:

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowgirl

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 03, 2017, 10:36:39 PM
Quote from: BowDown on November 03, 2017, 10:31:00 PM
s

s

s

The show started the revolving thing when Kim and Sheree left the first time. I think Andy even addressed it at the time saying they were both welcome back :dead:

Nene was the one who had to continue coming back for checks.

Kim and Sheree were asked to come back. That seems like they need her to me
They?ll always be welcome but she?s not needed luv. And that?s just that.

KING BENTLEY.

Being on a solo show that hasn?t been cancelled says otherwise

H.#.G.*.Z

XXX.

I can't wait to hear the captions.

I feel like Nene's will be the best.

Cynthia's will be something like......  "Everyone wants to be the best.  And Cynthia Bailey is living her best life ever!"

n