Will and Jada say they did NOT give Tyrese $5 million

Started by AIDS, November 08, 2017, 09:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

November 08, 2017, 01:51:50 PM #60 Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:52:23 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 01:12:04 PM
And honestly, I don't enjoy brandy the performer anymore. I went to that show on my birthday and was VERY underwhelmed. Im about to be completely honest.  Monica outperformed her.......didn't outsing her tho :dead:
My stan card is burned and buried. I hope she gets it together
ssssssssssssss
Guys .... I?ve updated the holiday menu

For the first time in Bsource history Brandy?s twists will be available for dessert

Which will be quite enjoyable following the main course of the original admin?s curls

Bone Apple Tea!

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

I'm not trying to nor do i wanna be disrespectful but I'm OVER IT! :overit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Onika

And honestly, I don't enjoy brandy the performer anymore. I went to that show on my birthday and was VERY underwhelmed. Im about to be completely honest.  Monica outperformed her.......didn't outsing her tho :dead:

Well if you're not a Brandy stan anymore then what's your purpose being on a Brandy forum?

:shannonsmissing:

Not being shady or rude, I just wanna know.
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Onika on November 08, 2017, 01:54:12 PM

Well if you're not a Brandy stan anymore then what's your purpose being on a Brandy forum?

did you ask yourself that when you signed up?

You?re dumb

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Honestly this board is beyond brandy Stanism. Iono if u know but there are quite a few who don't stan for brandy here. Add me to that bunch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 08, 2017, 01:55:12 PM

did you ask yourself that when you signed up?

You?re dumb
Didn't wanna say nothing but yea

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 01:53:33 PM

It?s gonna be blown outta proportion because it?s ?Monica? who was mentioned. But Monica has ALWAYS been known for her stage presence IMO. Her voice is definitely not seeing Ghan right now but yeah sdddd? but I can?t lie either bby.

Although Ghana Voice is everything and more; I need MORE

Atleast during Two El? she was PERFORMING and she looked amazing from head to toe. In shape etc

I need a merge of the two.
This zen?d Out, weed smoking Goddess mixed with superstar Brandy again

It?s time to turn the on switch Ghan  :dead:

Onika

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 01:56:04 PM

Honestly this board is beyond brandy Stanism. Iono if u know but there are quite a few who don't stan for brandy here. Add me to that bunch

I thought everyone here stanned for Brandy, but because she's inactive, she's not really the main focus right now.

Never knew some people didn't actually stan, oh wow.

Who else do you stan for besides Rih?
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 01:05:46 PM
Quote from: Annie on November 08, 2017, 12:54:10 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 12:51:44 PM
Quote from: Young on November 08, 2017, 12:31:00 PM
Dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbddddddd

Ghan has never been this bad IMO
Besides the time she had the doll and was dragging someone?s bby dbdbdbddb
sddddddddddddddd
Sorry but it's no different imo. U wouldn't believe how many people ask me wtf is wrong with brandy and are calling her crazy.

There is something going on.  :sobusyjetsetter:
And it is probably more than just one event, one clapback.
Sumn going on with brandy?  She's unstable too tbh :dead:
That's why last week I called that moesha bullshit like I saw it. Brandy has a HISTORY of being all over the place and it's just coming to a head now. She was a scientologist at one point (sorry but no level headed person would buy into that shit), she was all earthy and vegan once upon a time, she's super positive and alluve sudden very negative and calling herself the clapback queen. I'm not applauding that shit. I want B to get some help.   Her mind literally changes like the weather. I swear this girl was talking about journaling and working out being her vice just last yr and now she's plus sized. Iono which way is up or down with her
What the

:ummwhat:

AIDS

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 08, 2017, 01:50:13 PM
:ummwhat: :ummwhat: :ummwhat: :ummwhat: :ummwhat:

dsssssssssssssssssjnda;jda

I know Rig is TREMBLING over that ban button

Young

Quote from: MARS. on November 08, 2017, 02:04:39 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 08, 2017, 01:50:13 PM
:ummwhat: :ummwhat: :ummwhat: :ummwhat: :ummwhat:

dsssssssssssssssssjnda;jda

I know Rig is TREMBLING over that ban button

Dbdbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfff
C
C
cc
c
c

C
cC
c
c
C
C
c

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on November 08, 2017, 01:57:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 01:53:33 PM

It?s gonna be blown outta proportion because it?s ?Monica? who was mentioned. But Monica has ALWAYS been known for her stage presence IMO. Her voice is definitely not seeing Ghan right now but yeah sdddd? but I can?t lie either bby.

Although Ghana Voice is everything and more; I need MORE

Atleast during Two El? she was PERFORMING and she looked amazing from head to toe. In shape etc

I need a merge of the two.
This zen?d Out, weed smoking Goddess mixed with superstar Brandy again

It?s time to turn the on switch Ghan  :dead:
Yea, during 2/11 Brandy shitted on her in every aspect tbh but now..............Brandy didn't look good (she was wearing some weird erykah badu mess), her performance was MEH, and she didn't really connect with the audience. Although they did cheer her name when she left, and I thought that was cute n shit. Firstly, Monica looks tf amazing rn. This blonde wig SUITS her. She was very interactive with the crowd, they were low-key more enthused by her, etc. She sounded a warbly fool but everything else was really good.  She did have moments where she sounded really beautiful tho.  She did like this slowed down/Acoustic style version of for u I will and that started great.  It always fell apart when she got into holding those long dull ass notes. Brandy really needs to do sumn with herself