This is really when the Hive put some RESPEK on Kween?s name

Started by KING BENTLEY., November 08, 2017, 04:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

When Your wife is Beyonc? yet you the first person on the tribute saying it?s just SOMETHING about Rihanna ... that?s big

I?m listening to Diamonds and just reflecting at how EPIC Rihanna is. I wanna meet her so damn bad
:stressed:

H.#.G.*.Z

MelMel

CHOKE

n

She?s making him money

Which his WIFE spends

:justabit:

Of course he?s going to say that

:plzstop:

XXX.

Well, that's his biggest cash cow.  I'd hope he would continue to speak bout her positively.

Vonc2002

I LOVED this Diamonds performance. When she  scooted across that fckn stage  :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

s

Oh girl. Bey has never lived off Rih?s coins

But yes!, go ahead and thank Kwee for Blue having diapers n formula. Philanthropist self
:feelinmyself:

H.#.G.*.Z

CHOKE

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: XXX. on November 08, 2017, 04:12:28 PM
Well, that's his biggest cash cow.  I'd hope he would continue to speak bout her positively.
ive never understood how this works.

What exactly is Jay to Rih?

I mean his cut has to be low by now, but I guess they?ve had a long business relationship with no issues so it?s working

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 04:12:53 PM
I LOVED this Diamonds performance. When she  scooted across that fckn stage  :gorlonfire:
that damn SCOOT is everything
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

H.#.G.*.Z

RAY7

Bent really sets up Rih for draggings
I hope the Naval realizes that

XXX.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 08, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

I mean his cut has to be low by now, but I guess they?ve had a long business relationship with no issues so it?s working

Small?

More like bigger than ever once she left Def Jam.  She is not only managed by Roc Nation, she is now signed to Roc Nation on the music side.  Jay pretty much is seeing money from everything Roc Nation (Jay Brown) manages in and out of music.  Including her tours.

Not to mention, he's the CEO of TIDAL.  And her music will likely continue to be exclusive there if even for a few days.

He makes a TON of money off of Rihanna.

GRAND

Quote from: XXX. on November 08, 2017, 04:31:10 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on November 08, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

Small?

More like bigger than ever once she left Def Jam.  She is not only managed by Roc Nation, she is now signed to Roc Nation on the music side.  Jay pretty much is seeing money from everything Roc Nation (Jay Brown) manages in and out of music.  Including her tours.

Not to mention, he's the CEO of TIDAL.  And her music will likely continue to be exclusive there if even for a few days.

He makes a TON of money off of Rihanna.
:guys:

I didn't know this

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: AYR on November 08, 2017, 04:20:49 PM
Bent really sets up Rih for draggings
I hope the Naval realizes that
s

Huh??
Did you pick that crack habit up again?

I hope you?re ok lolz

H.#.G.*.Z