The PREP girls are outta control!

Started by FlowerBomb, January 18, 2019, 05:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

I forgot how much I hated doing the MSM clinics
Who convinced them condoms are so 50s or something
:guys:

HUGO

January 18, 2019, 06:51:02 AM #1 Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 06:53:06 AM by HUGO
Don?t they specifically tell you it?s additional protection which is supposed to be used WITH condoms and what they fail to realize is it doesn?t protect you from the other std?s out there  :uhh:

Kaeli.

fsdnkfklmdsiok

so... do they just forget about other std's or

FlowerBomb

BAPHOMET.

Rxxf

BRANDY

ton

People are really wild sexually it seems

But I recently read millennials are having less sex

I forgot to post it

Cowboy Nine

nnnnnnnnn

The way they think it's some type of immortality serum or something

Purple Moon

Quote from: HUGO on January 18, 2019, 06:51:02 AM
Don?t they specifically tell you it?s additional protection which is supposed to be used WITH condoms and what they fail to realize is it doesn?t protect you from the other std?s out there  :uhh:
you?d think so but they don?t even do that here. a lot of doctors here who are specialized in sexual health and have mostly gay clients, downplay the risks and say prep is a complete replacement for condoms.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Kurama

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 18, 2019, 02:08:39 PM
you?d think so but they don?t even do that here. a lot of doctors here who are specialized in sexual health and have mostly gay clients, downplay the risks and say prep is a complete replacement for condoms.

Are you sure? :-/

Purple Moon

Quote from: Kurama on January 18, 2019, 02:14:03 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 18, 2019, 02:08:39 PM

Are you sure? :-/
yes very sure. they are almost shocked when you tell them you use condoms but still wanna get checked.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...