Not Kirk Franklin reading his son

Started by Kaeli., March 13, 2021, 04:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: The Night King on March 14, 2021, 11:14:22 AM
Kids are so disrespectful in these days ..you still a child under your parent no matter how old you are and gotta give them that respect. Very important. I'm with Kirk on this one.
f

Dr Naomi Campbell

Young

Cowboy Nine

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 14, 2021, 01:22:35 PM
Kids are so disrespectful in these days ..you still a child under your parent no matter how old you are and gotta give them that respect. Very important. I'm with Kirk on this one.
f

These backwards ass beliefs. Black people...my god   :kii:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

lil jon x eastside boyz

March 14, 2021, 02:17:09 PM #66 Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 02:18:52 PM by Indians are not history. 🦅
I def believe in respect no matter how old u get

but then again my elders aren't sitting down rolling their necks, cursing at me and threatening to slice n dice me

I'm sure it's only so much I'd be able to take befor gettin a lil buck with Granny.

:omf:

rosone1

Franklin's words come off hypocritical after his estranged son's accusations.  This is not the first time that he's expressed disdain toward his father.  In the same year, Kerrion accused his father of trying to end his life.  "My own father is trying to k*ll me," Kerrion claimed in a since deleted Instagram post.  "If anything happens to me its [Kirk Franklin] sneaky a**. A lot of funny [stuff] been happening and he's in LA right now hiding from me and ii havent heard from him. So I'm just leaving this here for safety purposes. I cant deal with this on my own anymore. I'm done. My life is too valuable...in real time.'"

Kaeli.

Quote from: JCJ on March 14, 2021, 01:52:58 PM
f

im sorry but yea GHSBDHSHDNSNDJ  :plzstop:

Glad my parents gave us the space to air our grievances without the mess escalating. Too many parents let their ego get in the way of mess even when they're wrong

lil jon x eastside boyz

Quote from: rosone1 on March 14, 2021, 03:42:02 PM

Franklin's words come off hypocritical after his estranged son's accusations.  This is not the first time that he's expressed disdain toward his father.  In the same year, Kerrion accused his father of trying to end his life.  "My own father is trying to k*ll me," Kerrion claimed in a since deleted Instagram post.  "If anything happens to me its [Kirk Franklin] sneaky a**. A lot of funny [stuff] been happening and he's in LA right now hiding from me and ii havent heard from him. So I'm just leaving this here for safety purposes. I cant deal with this on my own anymore. I'm done. My life is too valuable...in real time.'"
:guys:

not Kirk slippin anthrax into his bible

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 14, 2021, 03:42:02 PM
f

Glad my parents gave us the space to air our grievances without the mess escalating. Too many parents let their ego get in the way of mess even when they're wrong
Yup especially black mothers. Women in general hate admitting they're wrong and really don't wanna do that with their kids. Just went thru sumn like this with my mom. My father is definitely easier to talk to
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

March 14, 2021, 03:56:27 PM #71 Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 03:57:22 PM by Vonc2002
Alot of people are siding with Kirk tho and I do too........to a certain extent. I've never had some knock down drag out argument with either of my parents but there definitely needs to be respect given on both sides.  Whenever I hear people talk about fighting their parents and shit,  I just think how fckn.........well....ghetto  :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2021, 03:56:27 PM
Alot of people are siding with Kirk tho and I do too........to a certain extent. I've never had some knock down drag out argument with either of my parents but there definitely needs to be respect given on both sides.  Whenever I hear people talk about fighting their parents and shit,  I just think how fckn.........well....ghetto  :uhh:
Very ghetto but the parents should have enough restraint as well to simply stop engaging after an argument escalates to a certain level instead of demanding respect..

'ology

Quote from: Indians are not history. 🦅 on March 14, 2021, 03:44:13 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on March 14, 2021, 03:42:02 PM

:guys:

not Kirk slippin anthrax into his bible
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Z

Z
Zz
Z
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2021, 03:50:54 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on March 14, 2021, 03:42:02 PM
f

Yup especially black mothers. Women in general hate admitting they're wrong and really don't wanna do that with their kids. Just went thru sumn like this with my mom. My father is definitely easier to talk to
Whew all of this
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!