M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 02, 2019, 09:32:07 PM
This faggot here tries to think of anything imaginable to bring up Brandy; since her ex Ryan checked his inferior brained ass and Ray J nor Brandy don't really fuck with him anymore. He was expecting at least someone in that cluttered, cramped ass studio to agree with him that Mo's catalogue is better than Brandy's but it was silent and he was paid dust. Because even Monica herself knows that's a damn lie!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

What happened between him and Ryan?

Blackpantha

August 02, 2019, 09:35:44 PM #11776 Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 09:36:09 PM by Blackpantha
I don't like this man. These women are grown ain't nobody got time for that anymore. It was cute when we were kids. Somebody needs to beat his cake soap ass
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Rxxf

Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 02, 2019, 05:02:09 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 02, 2019, 04:35:15 PM
Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 02, 2019, 04:22:48 PM
I like Monica's entire energy when he asked her about the debate they had about her vs brandy

shes grown a lot!

She literally gave it zero energy. I'm kinda living  :ohwow:
!!!!!

NONE  :plzstop:

They love baiting ppl
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: 1RIG on August 02, 2019, 07:17:52 PM
This interview is good. Angela is usually a better balance but Monica took control of this interview in a smart way

You cannot deny this woman's "lack" media training. Sis created her own.
By being herself.
BITCH.
:stressed:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: 1RIG on August 02, 2019, 08:58:39 PM
There's no reason to get into that at all

just praise Monica guys. she's doing well for herself and bran is coming

!!!!!

Yea, let's just PRAISE Monica.
She deserves it.
BRANDY

Rxxf

And Monica DESERVES her LADY OF SOUL AWARD in 2019 or 2020. 
BRANDY

Young

Quote from: Rxxf on August 02, 2019, 10:16:30 PM
And Monica DESERVES her LADY OF SOUL AWARD in 2019 or 2020.

Period.

Scott.

Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 02, 2019, 08:56:54 PM
Both of them are fake tho :dead:

Bran is an Aquarius and Monica is a Scorpio. It will ALWAYS be beef somewhere :dead:

Aquas and Scorpio hate each other. I'm currently not talking to one of my Scorpio friends right now  :dead:

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Le Champ on August 02, 2019, 09:34:07 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 02, 2019, 09:32:07 PM
This faggot here tries to think of anything imaginable to bring up Brandy; since her ex Ryan checked his inferior brained ass and Ray J nor Brandy don't really fuck with him anymore. He was expecting at least someone in that cluttered, cramped ass studio to agree with him that Mo's catalogue is better than Brandy's but it was silent and he was paid dust. Because even Monica herself knows that's a damn lie!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

What happened between him and Ryan?

Wai...I wanna know the tea on this too

Mrd0ndada

He was back stage at her concert in NY stanning with Stephen Hill. 
🙄

Eh...

Quote from: Scott. on August 02, 2019, 04:33:04 PM
Quote from: Eh... on August 02, 2019, 02:53:28 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 02, 2019, 11:05:08 AM
This is the first time I heard Monica cuss  :plzstop:

She cussed on her songs.

I've been on a call with her before and that is what shook me...I knew she was hood but I didn't know she was THAT hood lol

I remember when you told me about that  :plzstop:

Scotty I was sitting at Ro's place speechless like damn... it was like I just found out Santa isn't real lol... she had it with those fans attacking her... I'm sure she wouldn't have been talking like that if she knew I could hear her tho
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Eh...

Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on August 02, 2019, 08:52:58 PM
Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 02, 2019, 12:46:20 PM

she will definitely be a Patti in the game.. so loved, respected and adored by all the generations that follow

NO

What's funny is she is already WAY more successful chartwise than Patti is... Patti is a legend but she herself will tell you she's only had 1 successful song (On My Own)...we just love her and her music but other than that song nothing else popped for her
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Eh... on August 03, 2019, 12:38:55 AM

she will definitely be a Patti in the game.. so loved, respected and adored by all the generations that follow

NO

What's funny is she is already WAY more successful chartwise than Patti is... Patti is a legend but she herself will tell you she's only had 1 successful song (On My Own)...we just love her and her music but other than that song nothing else popped for her

Wait...really?!?!? Let me go google.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

BAPHOMET.

August 03, 2019, 01:10:31 AM #11788 Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 01:10:43 AM by Otherside.
If Patti is a legend from doing tributes then Tori kelly is going to be one too

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Kode Red on August 03, 2019, 12:54:27 AM
Quote from: Eh... on August 03, 2019, 12:38:55 AM

NO

Wait...really?!?!? Let me go google.

I'm reading that Patt' didn't get her first Top Ten R&B hit until she was 39/40 yrs old and she was 42 when On My Own went #1 on pop. Before that was only Lady Marm' with her group Labelle.

Funny how Patti is more celebrated than someone like Dionne who LIVED on the charts and was at the top of the charts in the UK.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT