Nicki Gets Arrested In Amsterdam; Feels Tour’s Being Sabotaged

Started by M-Rocka, May 25, 2024, 11:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 26, 2024, 08:49:05 PM
Quote from: Aalonso. on May 26, 2024, 04:36:04 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on May 26, 2024, 03:18:39 PM
Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 03:10:50 PMor the "jokes" about megan being shot that people were making

none of that shit was funny to me.

these are potentially traumatic life events we're talking about.

i wouldn't wanna be locked up for even a second and def wouldn't wanna be shot in my leg
I don't find the humor in Megan's shooting but I guess people do because it was non-life threatening, it wasn't some random racial profiling situation, and it involved people that she knew.

One minute it's "stop disrepecting Black women", the next minute you got a fkn grocery list of reasons why someone may have felt inclined to do so. Whether or not you personally found it funny is irrelevant when youre in her making excuses for those who did. Either tolerate it completely or don't. Flip floppin ass.

The way she contradicts herself from one post to the next  :plzstop:
Who are you talking about

Cowgirl

And what I said stands. The locking of the slightly tickled me because the officer was being overdramatic but racial profiling will never be funny to me ESPECIALLY when you allow others as spectators to view your coon behavior.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Aalonso.

Zankou.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 26, 2024, 08:49:05 PM
Quote from: Aalonso. on May 26, 2024, 04:36:04 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on May 26, 2024, 03:18:39 PM
Quote from: dangerous on May 26, 2024, 03:10:50 PMor the "jokes" about megan being shot that people were making

none of that shit was funny to me.

these are potentially traumatic life events we're talking about.

i wouldn't wanna be locked up for even a second and def wouldn't wanna be shot in my leg
I don't find the humor in Megan's shooting but I guess people do because it was non-life threatening, it wasn't some random racial profiling situation, and it involved people that she knew.

One minute it's "stop disrepecting Black women", the next minute you got a fkn grocery list of reasons why someone may have felt inclined to do so. Whether or not you personally found it funny is irrelevant when youre in her making excuses for those who did. Either tolerate it completely or don't. Flip floppin ass.

The way she contradicts herself from one post to the next  :plzstop:

Hshshshsdhd

Yall know she's retarded

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Cowgirl on May 26, 2024, 02:57:16 PMYou would really think Nicki was the second coming of Hitler the way you all LIE and make up these stories. You don't like her, move on. Stop spreading false, damaging narratives.

that part!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on Today at 02:46:45 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on May 26, 2024, 02:57:16 PMYou would really think Nicki was the second coming of Hitler the way you all LIE and make up these stories. You don't like her, move on. Stop spreading false, damaging narratives.

that part!
Like could you imagine condoning Russell Crowe spitting at and cursing Azealia Banks out because she's mouthy and you think she's a terrible person? There are several names for people like that.