Tamar Says She’s Preferred Mariah Over Whitney; Never Really a Huge Fan

Started by M-Rocka, May 02, 2024, 04:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on May 03, 2024, 02:04:57 PM
Quote from: Aalumeci. on May 03, 2024, 09:17:53 AM
Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on May 03, 2024, 12:06:08 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on May 02, 2024, 10:17:29 PM
Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on May 02, 2024, 07:13:33 PMTamar is one of those messy people, where even when they give their opinion its done in a shady way. That's mostly because she always leads with negativity. From her opinion on country music to her opinion about Mariah vs Whitney. She had start by saying she doesn't like Whitney's music instead of leading with what about Mariah she prefers.
she said she did like Whitney's music. She said she's not a HUGE fan but she likes her music and her voice, however she IS a huge fan of Mariah. That's not shade

Again, why lead with, I was never been a big fan of Whitney's Music? Why not say, Mariah has always been my girl? Its just a negative tone.

Because she knew she'd have to defend herself either way because Black Audiences EXPECT you to say Whitney "just because." She knew her choice would be controversial to Black folk so she attacked that part first to get it out the way.

Again, since yall choosing to be slow. She could have said, I'm just a bigger fan of Mariah's music. Tamar has a negative spirit and this is why she's constantly fighting for her life.

Plus, to name your favorite 5 singers and purposely leave your sister out of it is crazy. Even if Ashanti was my sister she would be perched in my list. But your sister is THEE Toni Braxton, and you name your top 5 RnB Females and she is not included.

It's possible she thought that part goes without saying.

BruceTruMusicFan

Quote from: RAY7 on May 03, 2024, 02:43:21 PMLet's get to the real issue Bruce has
Tamar and Monica don't get along and that's really why he's nitpicking Tamar here.

We are talking about a woman whose own sisters really don't like her. Tamar needs home training and then media training. Other artists are asked more controversial questions daily. She's super problematic; she stirs the pot and plays the victim.

Monica has rightfully paid her dust. Just like Toni, Traci, Trina, Vince, Kandi, Evelyn, K-Michelle, The Real, Iylana, her new white Boy her ex African BF and Logan has. No one has time for attention seeking insufferable 50 year-olds.

RAY7

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on May 03, 2024, 02:56:59 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on May 03, 2024, 02:43:21 PMLet's get to the real issue Bruce has
Tamar and Monica don't get along and that's really why he's nitpicking Tamar here.

We are talking about a woman whose own sisters really don't like her. Tamar needs home training and then media training. Other artists are asked more controversial questions daily. She's super problematic; she stirs the pot and plays the victim.

Monica has rightfully paid her dust. Just like Toni, Traci, Trina, Vince, Kandi, Evelyn, K-Michelle, The Real, Iylana, her new white Boy her ex African BF and Logan has. No one has time for attention seeking insufferable 50 year-olds.
uh huh

Cowgirl

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 03, 2024, 07:57:28 AMMariah music was/is way better but saying Nip's catalogue was trash is a fucking reach.
It's really not a reach though

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Jon

ophababes.

Quote from: Jon on May 03, 2024, 07:02:39 PMWhy is this such a bad thing to say? Mariah is her idol  :ummwhat:

hey hun, we're in lashing tamar okay?