Guys i want to apologize..i've been such a very bad boy

Started by King steevy, April 24, 2016, 05:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King steevy

Guys, i want a truce.
I know all of you for al theses years.. maybe 6 maybe 7 .. and all this hate is no good especially with all the damages in this world. We need to stick together.. really iam so sorry.. i realize that i want a second chance with some of you.

dear ciara's fans, i am sorry for all that hate.. iam so sad about this... remember when i said that Ciara and Future wasn't a nice couple and they would break up. You dragged me.. for weeks.; and iam mad about that. Iam mad because at the end of the day.. i was right. they were not cute and he left her like a piece of shit..iam sorry for being the visionnary that i am. The same goes for all the flops singles that she released.. all the flops albums that she released.. and i said " oh she's going to flop". You dragged me and SHE FLOPPED to the pits of hell.. iam sorry for that.... because you waste your time .. and you were heartbroken when you realized that i was one more time right; i can't imagine the pain.. oh guys....brothers.. i feel for you..
Now that  i saw a new light.. i am not going to say anything.. iam just gonna to wait until she failed like every other times.. because i want your love.. i wand your revenge.  je veux ton amour et je veux ta revanche.
We need to stop that bad romance .. to have a fair and faithful relationship.

i hope that this will reach in good faith and we could star right now a new relationship.

SouravMay

it is just that cancer TON' that does too much, other than that don't let the fags bother you and just punch on. At the end of the day nothing is that serious. Gorls will say wild things online, but offline we have much more in common than you could thing. And I know what I am talking about lol. luv u
B7

Vonc2002

Im in the other thread advocating for u and this is the mess u start  smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

SUPREME

That's why you're going to burn in hell roach faggot

LOONA.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

SouravMay

B7

SUPREME

Btw I saw your Facebook

Your family even looks disgusting

But I already told them myself Lolz

LOONA.

Vonc2002