Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 26, 2017, 08:22:14 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2017, 05:49:46 AM
nenshdjdndbd

I believe him

But I'm still on Rih's side :blessed:

I don't.

Not entirely.  He's making it sound like he was questioning himself the whole time, unsure of what was indeed happening.

Nigga, you blacked out and beat her within an inch of her life.  Rih said he looked like he had no soul in his eyes.  How did he know she was trying to throw his phone out of the window?  She probably wanted to call the police.

The kicker for me is that Rihanna's face looked like she endured a brutal assault, and her neck had his fingerprints wrapped around them... meanwhile, he had not a scratch on him.  If she was fighting him or provoked him, she didn't do a very good job.  Looked like a one-sided fight to me.  AND he left her on the side of the road in the middle of a strange place screaming for help.

Plea'!

:overit:

!!!!! Don't know what these gorls are rambling about and yea she was trying to call for help but he started beating her even more like the psycho he is.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1RIG on June 26, 2017, 06:31:06 PM
Quote from: Drais. on June 26, 2017, 01:59:53 PM
The same Rihanna who was trying to get Teyana & Kae get put out the club?

Or the same Rih who was hiding out in the back of the room when Ci showed up?     

n

Girl. Bey didn't even defend her own husband when he was being spat on and slapped around lolz

f

what was she supposed to do? slap solange?
:dead:

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really gonna kill you!

sssssdssssssssssssss

:guys:

Mel.

Quote from: 1RIG on June 26, 2017, 07:10:38 AM
weird how he would describe a beating as "petty" :dead: so tired of everyone using that word incorrectly

i dont see how u could bust her lip, feel awful about it, and then continue beating the crap out of her just because she spat on you.
She's kinda justified after u busted her LIP :dead:  like ... pull over and get the fuck outta the car, how bout that?

I'm pretty sure he was referring to what led up to the fight as petty, not the fight itself
which imo it was, but yall will continue to come up with your own conclusions

as yall always do with Christopher to vilify him even more.

fedswatchin

the fact remains

rihanna didn't do anything to de-escalate the fight that SHE started.

the bitch deserved it

Mel.

Anywho...

I'm glad I got to finally hear from his mouth, what happened
every side has a story and he never got to tell his, which he has the right to

yummy

Quote from: witch on June 26, 2017, 07:12:37 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on June 26, 2017, 08:22:14 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2017, 05:49:46 AM
nenshdjdndbd

I believe him

But I'm still on Rih's side :blessed:

I don't.

Not entirely.  He's making it sound like he was questioning himself the whole time, unsure of what was indeed happening.

Nigga, you blacked out and beat her within an inch of her life.  Rih said he looked like he had no soul in his eyes.  How did he know she was trying to throw his phone out of the window?  She probably wanted to call the police.

The kicker for me is that Rihanna's face looked like she endured a brutal assault, and her neck had his fingerprints wrapped around them... meanwhile, he had not a scratch on him.  If she was fighting him or provoked him, she didn't do a very good job.  Looked like a one-sided fight to me.  AND he left her on the side of the road in the middle of a strange place screaming for help.

Plea'!

:overit:

!!!!! Don't know what these gorls are rambling about and yea she was trying to call for help but he started beating her even more like the psycho he is.

I dunno guys. It kinda sounds like Rih bit off a bit more than she could chew and Chris kinda bit back!