Kanye West & Friends Spotted Working on Mystery Project in Wyoming: Report

Started by Lazarus, March 13, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

and that time he called himself Picasso, Basquait, and Walk Disney

:melmel: :melmel: :melmel: :melmel: :melmel: :melmel:

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 15, 2018, 10:51:03 AM
woo! its my confederate flag now!

:melmel:

Jesus, so many moments this fag was on 10000
nxnxnncncnncnc i don?t remember that  :uhh:  wtf

Yea i really wish he would have taken a long break at some point when shit was getting real. The way he and Amber used to drink the pain away on red carpets and mess .. ch

GRAND

Quote from: 1RIG on March 15, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 15, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

Yea i really wish he would have taken a long break at some point when shit was getting real. The way he and Amber used to drink the pain away on red carpets and mess .. ch
JEJK:KDSDSD

i forgot those fools used to get wasted ON the carpet

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

I thought he and Amber were cute though, but they both seemed broken and i think thats how they related.

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 15, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

I thought he and Amber were cute though, but they both seemed broken and i think thats how they related.
!!!!
:plzstop:

Oddly enough, they seemed more connected than this current mess but Of course there?s a lot we don?t see

GRAND

When asked why he put the flag on his bomber jacket and subsequently on his 2013 Yeezus tour merchandise, West?s response was:

React how you want, any energy is good energy. The Confederate flag represented slavery in a way. That?s my abstract take on what I know about it, right? So I wrote the song ?New Slaves.? So I took the Confederate flag and made it my flag. It?s my flag now. Now what are you going to do??

sddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

this is the only explanation he had

but Yeezus was him trying to push EVERY limit he knew. Still luv that alber though, woo!

GRAND

Quote from: 1RIG on March 15, 2018, 10:59:18 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 15, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

!!!!

Oddly enough, they seemed more connected than this current mess but Of course there?s a lot we don?t see
I still dont buy it

All he says is

I love Kim and my family  :)

He cant even explain anything other than shes the baddest! power couple! #1 womuh!, it's disgusting. At least he had more creative things and opinions on Amber whether they were good or bad.

Truthfully, he seems to love Jay-Z like a brother/father figure. I honestly believe he was trying to mimic him in that sense, finding the BADDEST, aka his own Beyonce

He has followed the same path as Jay-Z as soon as he and Amber broke up

Wife, Kid, Family, making more millions -- repeat.

I just hope King comes back one day.

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 15, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 15, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

!!!!

I still dont buy it

All he says is

I love Kim and my family  :)

He cant even explain anything other than shes the baddest! power couple! #1 womuh!, it's disgusting. At least he had more creative things and opinions on Amber whether they were good or bad.

Truthfully, he seems to love Jay-Z like a brother/father figure. I honestly believe he was trying to mimic him in that sense, finding the BADDEST, aka his own Beyonce

He has followed the same path as Jay-Z as soon as he and Amber broke up

Wife, Kid, Family, making more millions -- repeat.

I just hope King comes back one day.
!!!!! OMG

That was perfectly stated. 

:loose2when:

And the kids are treated in the same way as a result. The way Kim shoved this world down North?s throat and had her perched every single day on social media before she could even speak. Eek