Ciara Set Video Drops June 14th!!!

Started by Navyman, June 13, 2019, 02:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

CHOKE

Looks like a live performance 

If that's what they were going for mission accomplished.

fedswatchin

Quote from: BowDown on June 14, 2019, 11:18:36 PM
The song isn't all that you guys are hyping it up to be. It wasn't gonna do shit anyway if we're being honest.
!! :dead:

And IDK if the gorls pointed this out but Ci insta'd that this was a video to commemorate the tour tickets goin on sale yesterday

No biggie

Moon

ack I actually quite like the look

just wish the choreo would've matched the momentum of the song 

Moon

she's giving me janet doesn't really matter vmas 

reekz

Quote from: -Becca_Watley- on June 15, 2019, 10:46:59 AM
The song isn't all that you guys are hyping it up to be. It wasn't gonna do shit anyway if we're being honest.

And IDK if the gorls pointed this out but Ci insta'd that this was a video to commemorate the tour tickets goin on sale yesterday

No biggie

Girl this is a single. Adding it on her discography page right now

Hiroshimoto

Quote from: reek on June 15, 2019, 02:48:24 PM

No biggie

Girl this is a single. Adding it on her discography page right now

its not a single dummy

Murrah

What a letdown. The editing failed to highlight the best parts of the choreography. Never thought I'd see the day where I'd beg for Jamaica Craft to return.  :kii:

Also, Ciara has done the all-black aesthetic way too many times. 1,2 Step, So What, Get Up, Promise, Go Girl, The Evolution Tour, Gimme Dat, Ride, Sorry, The Greatest, I'm Out, DUI, Sophmore, The "Ciara" Album Packaging,  The Jackie Tour and Album art, and now SET lol

Navyman

Quote from: Murrah on June 17, 2019, 12:21:06 AM
What a letdown. The editing failed to highlight the best parts of the choreography. Never thought I'd see the day where I'd beg for Jamaica Craft to return.  :kii:

Also, Ciara has done the all-black aesthetic way too many times. 1,2 Step, So What, Get Up, Promise, Go Girl, The Evolution Tour, Gimme Dat, Ride, Sorry, The Greatest, I'm Out, DUI, Sophmore, The "Ciara" Album Packaging,  The Jackie Tour and Album art, and now SET lol

I'm Out?  :shannonsmissing:

But I get your point and I agree.

Murrah

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 17, 2019, 12:23:10 AM

Yes, that too. I distinctly remember her dancing in all black in water just like the scene from Gimme Dat. Maybe she needs a new art director. She keeps teasing us with the dark imagery but the music never matches. The only time she came close was Sweat.  Wish I could find the alleged video rehearsal pic  :'(

Cowgirl

No biggie
Makes perfect sense to me. Let me see when this ho is playing.

:stressed:

Aalonso.

Navyman

Quote from: Murrah on June 17, 2019, 12:34:03 AM

Yes, that too. I distinctly remember her dancing in all black in water just like the scene from Gimme Dat. Maybe she needs a new art director. She keeps teasing us with the dark imagery but the music never matches. The only time she came close was Sweat.  Wish I could find the alleged video rehearsal pic  :'(
Wait. Sweat had a video rehearsal pic?  :uhh: you lying. Who are you?

And that I'm out one doesn't count. Its was like ten seconds and it wasn't pivotal for the video.

FAMÈ

Yeah sweat was the last real MESS 

Murrah

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 17, 2019, 12:39:36 AM
Quote from: Murrah on June 17, 2019, 12:34:03 AM

Wait. Sweat had a video rehearsal pic?  :uhh: you lying. Who are you?

And that I'm out one doesn't count. Its was like ten seconds and it wasn't pivotal for the video.
Okay replace it with That's Right lol