Chris Brown Had Time Today

Started by M-Rocka, January 17, 2021, 03:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

ndndjfjjddff

The gorls are pissed
:disgusted:

bby ddy

Chris has some BOPS. He makes great party music.

Now when it comes to actual bodies of work, I'm not interested but if No Guidance, Heat or Go Crazy comes on in the bar I'm going off. 

I don't think I've streamed a CB album since the one with Do Better on it. Which album was that?

bby ddy

FRANCE

I aint gon trip. Royalty and that Heartbreak On A Full Moon album was a mess.

But his last album, is REALLY REALLY GOOD. I thoroughly enjoyed it. But of course, most folks aint gon sit thru a 35 track album. 

Hiroshimoto

not gonna lie im tired of chris talking about nothing but sex... lets start talking about your life and whats going on in the world.

Young

His earlier bodies of work definitely are my preference

i think the albums had more variety and uniqueness sonically 

but let's not act like he isn't still racking up plaques and hits

he's KILLING; still

FRANCE

January 18, 2021, 12:05:30 AM #84 Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 12:08:10 AM by FRANCE
Quote from: Hiroshimoto on January 17, 2021, 10:45:57 PM
not gonna lie im tired of chris talking about nothing but sex... lets start talking about your life and whats going on in the world.

And he does to an extent but those songs are the album cuts. And to be quite fair, some of the folks here saying his music has regressed havent even listened to his last album from start to finish. They're only going off what he puts out as his singles.

And I always say this when it comes to Chris: if it aint broke, why fix it? People say the same thing about Pink too but why go back to a R&B sound u never liked when all ur albums keep going platinum?

Same for Chris. Why change when every yr he has a #1 record? Every album he has at least 2 hit songs? There's no need for him to in his mind I'm sure cause what male R&B artist is conistently churning out hits after hits, year after year over the past 10 years like he has? Not a single one. I wouldn't change either. Let him put out some Man In The Mirror introspective album and see how it flops.

shante smith

Quote from: FRANCE on January 18, 2021, 12:05:30 AM

And he does to an extent but those songs are the album cuts. And to be quite fair, some of the folks here saying his music has regressed havent even listened to his last album from start to finish. They're only going off what he puts out as his singles.

And I always say this when it comes to Chris: if it aint broke, why fix it? People say the same thing about Pink too but why go back to a R&B sound u never liked when all ur albums keep going platinum?

Same for Chris. Why change when every yr he has a #1 record? Every album he has at least 2 hit songs? There's no need for him to in his mind I'm sure cause what male R&B artist is conistently churning out hits after hits, year after year over the past 10 years like he has? Not a single one. I wouldn't change either. Let him put out some Man In The Mirror introspective album and see how it flops.
:omf:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: FRANCE on January 18, 2021, 12:05:30 AM

And he does to an extent but those songs are the album cuts. And to be quite fair, some of the folks here saying his music has regressed haven't even listened to his last album from start to finish. They're only going off what he puts out as his singles.

so he's fine being redundant and boring lol
nice

shante smith

January 18, 2021, 04:43:39 AM #87 Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 04:44:43 AM by three kings
Y'all aren't the ones buying his albums and singles I'd assume

but he's continuing to cater to the crowd that's keeping his bills paid.

Completely logical. As in, it makes sense.

and I think it's kinda cool that he's just being himself, talking about what he wants and it still sells for him. Seems like he genuinely enjoys what he does .

Dr Naomi Campbell

yh so he's shown no growth lol
even Trey songz switched it up a lil bit wtf

shante smith

What exactly are we using as a measure of "growth"?

whats determining this