2016 video surfaces of Diddy assaulting Cassie

Started by Cowgirl, May 17, 2024, 01:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW MOON and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Buy The Stars✨

daydream

Today at 10:34:08 AM #137 Last Edit: Today at 10:37:13 AM by daydream
that "apology" video is chilling to me because it immediately brought someone to mind that i know

Ive distanced myself from them but out of curiosity I texted them this morning to ask if they'd seen what happened ... to see what they'd say . and their first reply was "yea what u think of it?"

As if they were waiting to see if it was safe to reveal how they feel about it .

I always felt there were parallels but seeing them say mess like "it's not the end of the world " and "he just shouldn't have lied " - as if lying is the hugest offense in this story. confirms my gut instinct was on point .

I finally just flat out asked them if they're a fan of Diddy . And he said yes .

It's so creepily similar that I feel he may even model himself after Diddy in some way.

makeme

Today at 11:00:11 AM #138 Last Edit: Today at 11:00:37 AM by makeme
Quote from: daydream on Today at 10:34:08 AMthat "apology" video is chilling to me because it immediately brought someone to mind that i know

Ive distanced myself from them but out of curiosity I texted them this morning to ask if they'd seen what happened ... to see what they'd say . and their first reply was "yea what u think of it?"

As if they were waiting to see if it was safe to reveal how they feel about it .

I always felt there were parallels but seeing them say mess like "it's not the end of the world " and "he just shouldn't have lied " - as if lying is the hugest offense in this story. confirms my gut instinct was on point .

I finally just flat out asked them if they're a fan of Diddy . And he said yes .

It's so creepily similar that I feel he may even model himself after Diddy in some way.

omg, you're friends with Chris Brown!?

:thatssowendy:
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

daydream

Quote from: makeme on Today at 11:00:11 AM
Quote from: daydream on Today at 10:34:08 AMthat "apology" video is chilling to me because it immediately brought someone to mind that i know

fnnfnfncnnfncngngncn cncmcmcnmcmc

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: makeme on Today at 11:00:11 AM

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

NEW MOON

When are the men gonna come forward...

Weren't him and Stevie J sex trafficking men and sleeping with them as well? That just got swept under the rug.